• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Now Beta Coming to PS4 Tomorrow

Darknight

Can this Beta be shared? Like I have 2 profiles on PS3/PS4, you do guys thinks one account enables the others like PSN+ benefit of online play on PS4 if someone else has PS+ and that account is enabled on it?

Just got a PS3 code. Bittersweet. I really wanted to try this on PS4. I hate having to use my PS3.

My cousin's email said PS4. Weird.

Edit: nevermind

Can this Beta be shared? Like I have 2 profiles on PS3/PS4, you do guys thinks one account enables the others like PSN+ benefit of online play on PS4 if someone else has PS+ and that account is enabled on it?

If it works like other games do, you'd have to first sign into the account with the beta, start the beta and then switch accounts.

The beta may not be, but they confirmed the full product will launch in Canada alongside US this summer.

Wwu wwu WWUUUUUUUUHT? That's news to me! We are getting PlayStation Now service in Canada??? I must have mistaken the 'no Canada launch' as for the full service, not the beta. Can someone confirm?

RedCrake

Just got my beta code for PS4. Time to see how this bad boy does with shitty boondocks internet speeds. Should be interesting (and probably depressing).

Edit: Nevermind... PS3. Thats what I get for getting all excited and not reading the whole email. Will still be interested to see how it works with my internet speeds.

polychron

Annoyingly, just got a PS3 code rather than PS4 and my PS3 is at home. Well, I guess I won't be trying this until I get back in a few weeks...

Salex_

For the people who got PS3 codes but wants it on PS4.
Hi DZORMAGE,
You’ll need a new voucher code specifically to download the PS4 version of the Beta app. In addition to inviting a new bunch of Beta testers specifically into the PS4 Beta, we will also be working on getting PS4 codes to those already in the PS3 Beta.
If you are in this boat, be patient, and look for a code coming to your email inbox over the next week or so.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...tarts-tomorrow/comment-page-1/#comment-983167

Ugh, just noticed mine is PS3 as well. I have it hooked up at the complete opposite side of the house from my router. Time to buy a new powerline adapter.

vypek

Has anyone in the PS3 beta received a PS4 code? Or does your PS3 code work for PS4? Im in the PS3 beta but would love to try the PS4 service as well

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I checked in case. No invite to my US dodgy account.

Enjoy. Wonder what the lag will be like from here to the US servers.
I've downloaded the app, game selection is me,but it says connection test is unavailable at the moment.
Guess it doesn't work, I have a 💯mb connection but I guess that don't matter.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Same here. Didn't choose ps3 at all when signing up, got ps3 code.
Beat you all, I didn't sign up for jack and they sent it to my UK account, Sony fuck up lol
Its a PS3 beta btw.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I'd love a PS3 code as well to test the lag for streaming to EU if anyone doesnt need his :/

EktorPR

Received also a PS3 code. Meh, I wanted to try this on my PS4 (the one I actually use).

I shouldn't be complaining, though. But
THIS IS NEOGAF

LOL @ the code begging in this thread.
I want a PS4 code too

QZkEqRw.gif

Snicky

Woo just got my ps3 code after being notified I was in a month ago. Here's to hoping for a ps4 code! Hopefully the rest of you waiting end up getting in!

Top Bottom