• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Now Beta Coming to PS4 Tomorrow

Five

Banned
Yeah, I totally didn't think that through. It didn't even occur to me that I was doing something wrong. Thanks for correcting me.

thebigmanjosh

Gold Member
I've forgot which email I registered with, so I've been checking them pretty thoroughly and found beta codes for Titanfall, Landmark, and a few more games that I missed.

Caayn

Can this Beta be shared? Like I have 2 profiles on PS3/PS4, you do guys thinks one account enables the others like PSN+ benefit of online play on PS4 if someone else has PS+ and that account is enabled on it?
Possible yes, but I don't think that it's smart to use this beta on a different account than the one you used to register with.

Eusis

Would be interesting if they stuck with a Sega Channel approach here and they'd rotate some in and out for those who have Plus subscriptions, or a separate one hopefully discounted via a Plus subscription. Well, technically Netflix too, but I'm expecting a WAY more limited stock, like only 50 games at a time.
Unless for some reason these things are tied to PSN + Emails here's a code:

*likely useless snip*
Read the email. They want to test based on your geographic location and the like, so even if they're not explicitly tied to those it's counter productive to pass it out.

WhupTroy

Banned
Unless for some reason these things are tied to PSN + Emails here's a code:

DFNN-22N6-373G

According to the email I got, these codes will not work not work for other people, so no code gifting is possible.

Edit: wow...nevermind, Just found out Sony lies and Santa's not real...not sure if I can take much more today....

Eusis

According to the email I got, these codes will not work not work for other people, so no code gifting is possible.

Edit: wow...nevermind, Just found out Sony lies and Santa's not real...not sure if I can take much more today....
They say that, but they also requested you not share it. Though it may be that the one who took it was in a compatible area and so serves their purpose anyway, though not ideally.

I just got my code. The e-mail says it's for PS3, but I only signed up for the PS4 beta. The code worked on my PS4, so I think they just sent out the same e-mails as they did for the PS3 beta and forgot to change it to PS4.

Edit: The code works, but won't let me download the app on my PS4.

plake

Did anyone with a EU account manage to redeem the code? I signed up with mine and got a code, but it won't redeem. Guess I'm not too surprised...

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
I just got my code. The e-mail says it's for PS3, but I only signed up for the PS4 beta. The code worked on my PS4, so I think they just sent out the same e-mails as they did for the PS3 beta and forgot to change it to PS4.

I redeemed it on my ps4 without reading the entire email, psn accepted the code, got frustrated when it wouldn't download, checked the email... ps3 ...

Megatron

I checked my email. It appears I received an email from Sony!!!!!!!!

Kevin Hart stars in the hilarious comedy About Last Night - Now On Blu-ray and Digital

Sony is trolling me hard right now.

Symax

meanwhile in europe....

Lwo0CTF.gif

Five

Banned
So are we allowed to have any discussion at all, or is this just a code sharing and announcement thread?

Saw Sony in my inbox and I got all excited... only to forget I had added funds to my wallet yesterday..... :( I signed up for this day one, I hope I get to try it out. Really curious on how it'lll work on my shitty upload speed.

Top Bottom