• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Now Games For May

Geki-D

Banned
*Old post*
Just like last month, before we get the official drop, 3 games for may have leaked by having their Now status listed on the store in advance.
So for may we know that at least 3 of the games are:
-Get Even
-The Evil Within 2
-Rainbow 6 Siege
a8hsk91uqsw41.jpg
gf4v20ayisw41.jpg

We don't yet know which of these games will be limited and which will be evergreen or if there will be more than 3. As a reminder, PS Now can get anywhere from 3 to 8 games a month. I'll update the thread when we get the official drop.

-------------------------------
It's official, 3 games this month :
-Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Base Edition (until Monday 2nd November, 2020 )
-The Evil Within 2 (Evergreen)
-Get Even (Evergreen)

Last edited:

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
A 4.5 year old microtransaction game and two 3 year old horror games. Sony, you have to step up your game(s) if you want to be competitive. Variety, age, number of titles, it's all lacking. Even Stadia has a better month with SteamWorld Heist, The Turing Test, Zombie Army 4. Two great indies and a game that launched earlier this year.

Mr Hyde

Damn, great games, but why do they have to devalue AAA games?

If you gonna stick it to PS-fans with your snide console warrior shit comments, at least make some sense. Games released several years ago versus day and date is not the same thing. It's not even in the same fucking ball park.

Geki-D

Banned
Gotta say, this is one of the worst Now months, I think ever. Siege is tantamount to a scam being the limited. It means that anyone who gets hooked and buys DLC will have to buy the full game when the time is up. It's pretty much an extended demo.

Evil Within 2 is nice and Get Even, sure but a low profile game like that warrens more than one. We got 9 games in march, even if they weren't all high profile, the sheer amount made it interesting.

fvng

I don't renew plus anymore after getting PS Now. This service is basically what attracted me to Plus in the first place but now it's only used to gatekeep online gaming.

what does Evergreen mean? No expiration date on the content?

Last edited:
Top Bottom