• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus May 2020 Games - Farming Simulator 19 and Cities: Skylines

Mista

Banned
dark-souls-dying-light-ps-plus-may-2020-ps4-e1587982882273.jpg

No confirmation yet but the picture seems legit. We’ll have to wait for a bit

Update:

BV5WEeO.jpg

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Was about to buy Dying Light on sale yesterday before stopping, and always wanted to play DS1, so this would be a really good ps plus month for me personally.

Ar¢tos

DSR Online will be alive again.
Sadly a lot of new players will face constant invasions by Dark Bead twinks, right from the start, since that's what is left in the online community.

Doczu

Actually happy if they give Dark Souls. I already have Dying Light but i don't mind. Good for those that didn't have the chance to play - great game.

GHG

Gold Member
Probably one of the best months in years in terms of game quality if true.

how nice of Microsoft to contribute to Sony free games next month considering they supposedly just purchased techland haha

That's not how it works, even if they have acquired them.

Geki-D

Banned
All of these Plus leaks seem to be always true, so I think it's safe to say this is legit.

Not too bad. Nothing for me, unfortunately.

angelic

Banned
Finally.

Still annoyed I missed Rez. You should be able to access the lot, not just what you add to library.

Already have Dying Light and just bought Dark Souls 3 so not really interested in 1, but for those that don't have them this would be one of the best game months ever I think.

Jesb

I hope it’s legit. Always wanted to try dying light. Dark souls I’ll try too, though this genre is not too enjoyable for me if bloodborne didn’t do it for me.

PocoJoe

Banned
Have had both for looong time.. so kind of loss to me, but win to those that dont have them. And I got dirt rally 2.0 on last month after considering to buy or not to buy for months, so I cant complain too much.

engstra

This is a great month if true! Dying Light is one of those games I should have tried already and wouldn't mind giving a Dark Souls a second try

Ar¢tos

Already have Dying Light and just bought Dark Souls 3 so not really interested in 1, but for those that don't have them this would be one of the best game months ever I think.
3 and 1 are very different, and playing 3 after 1, the story makes more sense. Having both is the best scenario. I jump from one to the other as I feel like because of the different playstyles of the games.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Dying light is a piece of shit but Dark Souls is always good... except if You've not played it yet then... why

GiJoint

Don’t have either and still haven’t played a souls game, good stuff! Past couple of months I’ve had all the games.

Skyfox

I'd say the majority of people who wanted these have them. I'd say the majority of people who don't have these games are not interested.

In conclusion, another shit month.

sircaw

Banned
very very good month, i already own dark souls remastered but the zombie game will go down a treat.
i hope its the enhanced version, not 100% but i recall there being an updated version of it.

Jtibh

Banned
Someone explain to me on psnow after downloading game it shows validity expire in 13 days though i have spnow till next year and game is available till july.
Does it mean i only have 13 days left on the game or what?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Someone explain to me on psnow after downloading game it shows validity expire in 13 days though i have spnow till next year and game is available till july.
iirc as long as you are subscribed you can still redownload the games

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
License renewal within those days is required maybe?

Geki-D

Banned
It's just for online verification. You get 13 days then it checks online to make sure you're still subbed to PS Now and not getting the game for nothing. Unless you have no internet for 13 days you won't notice anything so you don't need to pay attention to that.

Last edited:

splattered

Probably one of the best months in years in terms of game quality if true.
That's not how it works, even if they have acquired them.

I was being silly, I know the techland thing is rumors and that it's not how it works haha

I've eyed Dying Light previously. Might consider a playthrough if it's dropped in my lap.

Already beat, re-beat, and platinumed the f*ck out of every DS game, but a bountiful offering to the uninitiated.

Eimran

Have both already but great month if true.

Dying light is one of the greatest games from the last gen. The gameplay is nice, co-op is fun as hell , DLC is almost a game on its own and the support of the developers is incredible.

Ar¢tos

Im pretty sure you can play co-op and just turn off the invasions though.
No... That you cannot do. You can join Way of White covenant and be the least priority for invasions (except if you use Dried Fingers), but that's the max you can do if you want to summon and minimize invasions.

Top Bottom