• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Store October 2021 Top Downloads

xiskza

PS5 Games

US/CanadaEU
1Far Cry 6FIFA 22
2FIFA 22Far Cry 6
3Back 4 BloodBack 4 Blood
4Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami ChroniclesMarvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
5NBA 2K22Kena: Bridge of Spirits
6Marvel's Guardians of the GalaxyAlan Wake Remastered
7Madden NFL 22The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes
8NHL 22Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles
9Nickelodeon All-Star BrawlDiablo II: Resurrected
10Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles MoralesRiders Republic
11Alan Wake RemasteredNBA 2K22
12DeathloopResident Evil Village
13Riders RepublicMarvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
14The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of AshesRainbow Six Siege
15Kena: Bridge of SpiritsDeathloop
16Diablo II: ResurrectedHot Wheels Unleashed
17Hot Wheels UnleashedAssassin's Creed Valhalla
18Mortal Kombat 11NHL 22
19Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold WarIt Takes Two
20Star Wars Jedi: Fallen OrderStar Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

PS4 Games

US/CanadaEU
1FIFA 22FIFA 22
2Far Cry 6Far Cry 6
3Back 4 BloodGrand Theft Auto V
4Madden NFL 22Minecraft
5NBA 2K22The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
6Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami ChroniclesRed Dead Redemption 2
7Grand Theft Auto VAssassin's Creed IV Black Flag
8NHL 22Need for Speed Heat
9Insurgency: SandstormGang Beasts
10MinecraftCarX Drift Racing Online
11God of WarThe Last of Us Part II
12Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold WarFriday the 13th: The Game
13Red Dead Redemption 2Insurgency: Sandstorm
14Friday the 13th: The GameA Way Out
15Diablo II: ResurrectedCall of Duty: Modern Warfare
16Call of Duty: Modern WarfareGod of War
17Mortal Kombat 11Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
18Gang BeastsNBA 2K22
19Need for Speed HeatDiablo II: Resurrected
20Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi StrikerThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Surprising amount of overlap between regions. But I guess everything is more standardized these days.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Guardians deserve the first place...
Game released on the 26th, and still got #6 for the entire month. Damn impressive.

For some reason I didn't expect Far Cry series to still be so popular. I haven't picked one up since Far Cry 4 but I did really enjoy the ones I played.

The marketing for it was pretty good though. Especially Giancarlo Esposito in one of the lead roles. I almost picked it up on that factor alone.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Alan Wake Remastered(!) did better than Riders Republic, Deathloop and Kena. No idea what Dark Pictures Anthology is.
Surprising amount of overlap between regions. But I guess everything is more standardized these days.
Typically, the key differences are just NA sports do better in US/Can and FIFA and racing games do better in EU. Everything else is pretty close for mainstream games.

xiskza

Alan Wake Remastered(!) did better than Riders Republic, Deathloop and Kena. No idea what Dark Pictures Anthology is.

Typically, the key differences are just NA sports do better in US/Can and FIFA and racing games do better in EU. Everything else is pretty close for mainstream games.

Depends on the region. Kena did better in EU

Tripolygon

Banned
I don’t. Waiting for the PS5 version. 🤷🏻‍♂️
How don't you own the game? It was literally given away for free, well on PC anyway. I own it on PS4 and PC. PS5 is probably just getting what PC already has in terms of resolution and other features.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Possibly gamers who switched platform ecosystems from Xbox to PS. They'd basically have to re-buy all the legacy games they're fond of replaying.
Dont forget, gamers are also getting older every year. A lot of the new gamers nowadays are fortnite and minecraft kids. Even young girls are playing fortnite nowadays. If they are 17 today, they were likely only 9 year olds in 2013.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Deathloop and Kena didn't launch in October. Riders Republic launched Oct. 27th while Alan Wake launched Oct. 5th.

Top Bottom