• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS VITA 3.30 up tonight

m@cross

15218822559_6e927d21d7_z.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...a-with-system-software-update-3-30/#sf4924658

If you’re a PS Vita owner, the wait is almost over! Later tonight, PS Vita system software update v3.30 will be available to download, enabling you to personalize your PS Vita’s Start and Home screens, system application icons, and the system’s background music.
Starting tomorrow, non-game Themes including Crystal, Four Seasons, and Stitching will be available to purchase and download from PlayStation Store on PS Vita. Themes from fan-favorite PlayStation Vita games, like Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Tearaway, and Freedom Wars are all coming soon. You’ll be able to manage downloaded themes through the PS Vita system’s Settings app.

Update v3.30 also allows you to see Trophy rarity when viewing Trophies on your PS Vita so you can know just how kickbutt your gaming skillz are!
If you’re a fan of setting up events with your friends via the Calendar app on PS Vita, you can now send event files from your Calendar to your friends using Messages or Email so they can easily add them to their own Calendar. This update will also allow you to add players not in your Friends list to your events.

Store currently has two themes listed for $1.99, possible idea of price I guess.

15405250482_81b0e7f058_n.jpg

15219058067_60ca78b339_n.jpg

15218822479_918c0e86bb_n.jpg

15218822519_6414243421_n.jpg

15409966012_86207cf8d7.jpg

15409966442_72cdae682c.jpg

Ogawa-san

Not gonna get too excited until theme prices come out.

Update v3.30 also allows you to see Trophy rarity when viewing Trophies on your PS Vita so you can know just how kickbutt your gaming skillz are!
Awesome.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
But you can already change the start page/lock screen image and home screen images?

Icons I'm not too bothered about as they aren't as integral as the XMB on PS3 was - they're just app bubbles.

Edit: actually those stitched icons are quite nice :p. Would I still be able to change wallpapers afterwards and just keep the icons?

Awesome we can see trophy's rarity now, I always checked on some internet sites but they only show the people registered in them, now we can see the real global stats.

Kalor

I didn't realize that it will be possible to change the background music as well. It will interesting to see what is released in that regard.

Rixa

Iam expecting DoS Gold trophy to be very rare. Devs have said 28.7.14 that over 500k has loaded the game. To get the Gold trophy you need to free all ~458 areas.

It took me quite a while...
I know you can do it for less (~300h) but still. It takes shitload of time to play DoS through.

Top Bottom