• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS VITA 3.30 up tonight

autoduelist

please stealth fix the download list. that's my #1 request at this point for the firmware. well, i'd also like to have 'ghost' icons for games I own but aren't currently downloaded, but that's never going to happen.

Takao

Banned
Quick someon update and then see if you can dl previously non-compatible PSP and PSX games.

That error happened on Sony's side. A firmware update isn't going to enable that again.

However, them adding themes to the store could bust things ...

Well there is a Danganronpa: Another Episode theme

rrw313N.jpg

Unfortunately it's only available if you buy the special Vita system off the Sony Style Japan online store. Hopefully if NIS localise the game then they might release the theme for us.

I hope NIS brings this over along with Another Episode. I would actually pay money for that theme, or a Danganronpa theme in general.

Until then, I'll stick to the default or potential free themes.

Ogawa-san

animax

How do you know that when it's not even out yet?

It's been announced publicly that people are working on a webkit exploit...sony will have seen it....would be ludicrous of them not to update their webkit. But yeah, obviously nobody knows for sure until it comes out but it's highly probable

rObit

Banned
Wait so I can use whatever music I want? Definitely going with this if so.

Persona 4 spoilers in youtube comments, don't read 'em.

Phii

Banned
I would love to see some Legend of the Heroes themes in the future, also I've this feeling that some themes will be exclusive in certain regions.

I hope there's a couple free ones.

Yeah.
I had to double take at the fact that they are planning on charging for the basic ones tonight.

I get having premium themes and charging for those, even if they are simplistic, but charging for the basics? I definitely use one of the free PS3 themes with a custom background and I think it looks a lot better than the default, but I wouldn't pay a cent for that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wonder if we'll get a freebie, just to see how a theme looks different compared to the normal look.

Hmm I'm very conflicted if I should upgrade or not, I really like the features but since I'm still not sure if my current Vita will stay my main Vita since I can't figure out if my OLED actually did "break" maybe I should keep this on the firmware it is now till I know I'll have a second one or not :/

i really don't understand why they'd keep the firmware of vita and PSTV unified completely. the PSTV interface should look like the PS4, not the vita, which clearly was built for touch.

they should just make a PS4-like theme for PSTV and allow it for vita users who don't like the bubbles

Hikami

Wonder if we'll get a freebie, just to see how a theme looks different compared to the normal look.

Doesn't seem like it, only has default theme on the choices.

I can't seem to find the paid themes on the store either, are those not up yet?
Edit: Guess not

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Doesn't seem like it, only has default theme on the choices.

I can't seem to find the paid themes on the store either, are those not up yet?
Oh well. & no, the themes will be added to the store tomorrow. Just the update tonight.

Drago

I want that Danganronpa theme they showed off at the PreTGS show. I guess we'll get that when Another Episode comes out here (hopefully).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh yeah, I recall someone asked if you can change the background while keeping the different themed bubbles, like on PS3. It appears so, as you can customize the Start Screen & the Home Screen Backgrounds.

Can't wait to see what're the rarest trophies I have.

Edit: So to see the rarity, you can't check trophies under PS Vita System, has to be PSN. Not a big deal, but still kind of weird.

Top Bottom