• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS VITA 3.30 up tonight

ss-hikaru

I like the thought of a DanganRonpa theme except that pretty much just means Monokuma icons haha so don't really want.

Don't know if I skipped over it or something but about the vita themes, can you keep the themed icons but still change to your own backgrounds?

I'd like to know this too. More interested in changing the icons than the backgrounds.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Did it remove the exploit?

Of course. Why would you expect different?

(Haven't updated nor do I care to. But it's par for the course of Sony to patch the exploits as soon as possible. If wololo goes "YEAH NO" then expect a "stability update" soon after to close all those holes. You aren't getting PSN access if you want to keep the exploit)

Has the download list changed to black?
15229407560_938f112463_o.jpg

14787397967_2e1e8bef8b_o.jpg

SerTapTap

I don't think you can change it yourself from what I've seen.

Maybe they meant the background music changes with the theme?
Pretty misleading if so.. lol

Can you do it in the Music app no one uses? Could be similar to how you can change backgrounds via the pictures app

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
For those wondering where the themes are, they're coming tomorrow. From the blog:

Starting tomorrow, non-game Themes including Crystal, Four Seasons, and Stitching will be available to purchase and download from PlayStation Store on PS Vita. Themes from fan-favorite PlayStation Vita games, like Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Tearaway, and Freedom Wars are all coming soon. You’ll be able to manage downloaded themes through the PS Vita system’s Settings app.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, was there always a "System Music" option in "Sound & Display" in Settings? Guess that was added if you wish to have the BGM play on the main menu.

Edit: Or maybe I just forgot & it was always there, but was more for music for Near & stuff. I just know there's music for the default theme now.

So I found out i could download the Danganronpa theme on my Japanese Vita via PSN for ¥432 even though I didn't get the special 1 & 2 Reload pack via Sony for the code

Edit: Can confirm officially that the theme is what changes the background music as DR:AE's music is playing now

Takao

Banned
Apparently Asian PS TVs can now use US accounts, but the store hasn't launched yet ...

is there even a game that supports controllers at once

PSone? Eventually PS Now and Remote Play support? I know Skullgirls and potentially another game are going to support multiple controllers on 1 PSTV.

PS TV (or Vita TV) now supports 4 controllers connected.
They renamed Vita TV to PS TV in Japan too.

what does this mean? 4 player coop on a single PS TV? are there any games supporting that at all?

ack..beaten. if the asian PSTV now supports US PSN, i could probably pick one up for cheap here. the stand alone unit is like ~$60.

Vylash

So I found out i could download the Danganronpa theme on my Japanese Vita via PSN for ¥432 even though I didn't get the special 1 & 2 Reload pack via Sony for the code

Edit: Can confirm officially that the theme is what changes the background music as DR:AE's music is playing now

ugh, want that so badly

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sorry, I suppose many people asked that before but: is there any free theme? Just to know. :)
We'll have to check tomorrow when they're added to the store, but otherwise, no free theme included with the update.

Yasumi

Banned

It's wonderful. I was expecting the Yeah Yeah Yeah jazz theme or something.
T0KaF11.jpg

SenkiDala

We'll have to check tomorrow when they're added to the store, but otherwise, no free theme included with the update.

Ok thanks. Sadly I don't expect anything free. :(

I'd bought one (maybe) for 1€, but not more, I don't want use money for that kind of stuff.

Top Bottom