PS3 launch event in France: guess which troll is banned until the first price drop

Oct 27, 2005
France
I just come back from the french PS3 event at Paris - La Tour Eiffel. It was the worst launch ever seen before. Just 20 people in the line were waiting to buy the PS3.... :lol I will post the screens in few mins.

May 16, 2005
Listen, you dont start a thread like this WITHOUT pictures. You then dont reply with a broken video. Both are grounds for a beating.

Get it right next time.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Jun 6, 2004
moku said:
Listen, you dont start a thread like this WITHOUT pictures. You then dont reply with a broken video. Both are grounds for a beating.

Get it right next time.
toomuch = mood?

uh oh, having 2 accounts warrants a ban

Jun 2, 2005
I just want to add that Paris is one of the most beautiful cities I've had the pleasure to visit. The entire city looks different at night compared to day and equally as beautiful. I can't wait to go again :)

Mar 11, 2006
Pakistan.
NinSoX said:
I just want to add that Paris is one of the most beautiful cities I've had the pleasure to visit. The entire city looks different at night compared to day and equally as beautiful. I can't wait to go again :)
It's pre-rendered. Get over it.

and OP..I'll take a page from /b/ and say: pics or gtfo

Jan 29, 2007
NinSoX said:
Yeah until you enter the suburbs surrounding the center of paris...

Feb 15, 2007
shpankey said:
basically, they floated a HUGE boat down the river with Xbox 360 ads all over it, crashing the main PS3 launch event.

it's f'n BALLS! :lol
not only that, it was trash boat, carrying thousands of broken 360's...

Masklinn

Accept one saviour, get the second free.
Sep 9, 2006
_leech_ said:
My French is really, really bad... what was that boat doing?
Funky Papa said:
Did MS did what I think they did? Because if so I'd like to retire my comments calling them a bunch of stoned monkeys :lol
MS made an Xbox360-branded boat pass right in front of the Tour Eiffel PS3 launch event, basically.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Jun 7, 2004
Oh god, I am crying here. This is the kind of drama we need more often :lol

Hats of to MS for doing something remarkable in Europe... even if its so awesomely childish.