• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 launch event in France: guess which troll is banned until the first price drop

toomuch73

I just come back from the french PS3 event at Paris - La Tour Eiffel. It was the worst launch ever seen before. Just 20 people in the line were waiting to buy the PS3.... :lol I will post the screens in few mins.

KINGMOKU

Listen, you dont start a thread like this WITHOUT pictures. You then dont reply with a broken video. Both are grounds for a beating.

Get it right next time.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
moku said:
Listen, you dont start a thread like this WITHOUT pictures. You then dont reply with a broken video. Both are grounds for a beating.

Get it right next time.

toomuch = mood?

uh oh, having 2 accounts warrants a ban

NinSoX

Banned
I just want to add that Paris is one of the most beautiful cities I've had the pleasure to visit. The entire city looks different at night compared to day and equally as beautiful. I can't wait to go again :)

HomShaBom

Banned
NinSoX said:
I just want to add that Paris is one of the most beautiful cities I've had the pleasure to visit. The entire city looks different at night compared to day and equally as beautiful. I can't wait to go again :)

It's pre-rendered. Get over it.

and OP..I'll take a page from /b/ and say: pics or gtfo

Evlar

Banned
I'm guessing MS had an ad across the river from the big launch party or something? They certainly got some press attention.

shpankey

not an idiot
basically, they floated a HUGE boat down the river with Xbox 360 ads all over it, crashing the main PS3 launch event.

it's f'n BALLS! :lol

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
shpankey said:
basically, they floated a HUGE boat down the river with Xbox 360 ads all over it, crashing the main PS3 launch event.

I love it :lol :lol :lol

WingM@n

NinSoX said:
Yeah until you enter the suburbs surrounding the center of paris...

spwolf

shpankey said:

not only that, it was trash boat, carrying thousands of broken 360's...

Masklinn

Accept one saviour, get the second free.
_leech_ said:
My French is really, really bad... what was that boat doing?
Funky Papa said:
Did MS did what I think they did? Because if so I'd like to retire my comments calling them a bunch of stoned monkeys :lol
MS made an Xbox360-branded boat pass right in front of the Tour Eiffel PS3 launch event, basically.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Oh god, I am crying here. This is the kind of drama we need more often :lol

Hats of to MS for doing something remarkable in Europe... even if its so awesomely childish.

Namomura

PS3 launch drama in Paris : Only one man in the line and no one else behind...

http://www.jeux-france.com/news19695_la-playstation-3-sort-en-europe.html

10editeurs20070323_012703_13_big.jpg

Xbox 360 own. XBOAT !

10editeurs20070323_013535_14_big

more photos : http://www.jeux-france.com/news19695_la-playstation-3-sort-en-europe.html

Top Bottom