• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 - New in Store Demos in Japan

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?

DMC4?!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Bebpo said:
Been in Japanese stores since before the PS3 launch.

Oh for the love of GOD! REAL PEOPLE... BEEN PLAYING DMC4?! Oh, cruel fate ;_;

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
the dmc4 demo looks pretty nice , but the demo is very ordinary in itself - i guess they dont want to show off too much yet, but hope we are talking about a new demo.

eM rolling demo has been around for a bit...

Haunted

what's power smash 3? tennis game? arcade? simulation? screenshots? Virtua Tennis 3?

edit: so VT3 huh? nice.

gbovo

Dahbomb said:
DMC4 WTF BBQ!!!!!!!!!!

Wait this is old news. I thought it said DMC4 will be available for download...
According to the OP, it'll be available for download in January. Not sure if it's true or not.

Both DMC3 and Virtua Tennis 3 have been playable at the demo kiosks for quite some time already (DMC3 since before launch). And the link only list the demos that are available as of 29th December, nothing about upcoming demos both storewise or on the PSN.

Until then...

dmc4boxou4.png

consoul

I've been wondering why the DMC4 demo hasn't shown up on PSN.
It looked beautiful and played well. I'd enjoy the opportunity to play through it a few more times.

Edit: It's PSN. Not PNS. lol

Defuser

HELLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAH DMC4!!!!! my mouth is forming with anticipation right now!!!!

EDIT:WHAT!?! in store demos?!?! BOOO!!!

Dahbomb

This thread is the equivalent of "no-news" yet everyone is just shitting in their pants at DMC4. :lol

God damn it just someone give me my DMC fix before I go mental!

Defuser

Dahbomb said:
This thread is the equivalent of "no-news" yet everyone is just shitting in their pants at DMC4. :lol

God damn it just someone give me my DMC fix before I go mental!
When it comes out im expecting a good quality FAQ from you and pokey86

brandonh83 said:
When is DMC4 slated for U.S. release? Fall?

The release period is bettween Fall 2007 to Q1 2008.

I'd imagine, Sony would want:

October : DMC4
November : MGS4
Novemeber/December : GTA, GT5, FF

And I hope this isn't true, because I may just end up buying a 600 dollar machine just to play the demo if it comes out in January. (note, I do plan on getting a PS3 definantly, but NOT this early)

Top Bottom