• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 4.0 Beta codes are being sent out now

shield

May 14, 2012
Thanks for the head up, OP! I just got in (UK)

It was in my Gmail 'Promotions' folder, in case anyone forgets to check in there

Jun 6, 2009
Been lucky with EU and always got in in every beta. Actually all betas for games as well that are in the European Region. Someone likes me.
I got into the first PS4 FW beta (the last one which had public sign-ups), so I'm hoping I get in to this one too.

Faustek

Apr 25, 2013
Sweden
I can sort them...Oh jebas, I can sort them.

Hope to hell that the shit I do now stays because I have it perfectly sorted now.

DeathSparks

Aug 31, 2015
twitter.com
Been lucky with EU and always got in in every beta. Actually all betas for games as well that are in the European Region. Someone likes me.

Last time friends got it a few hours after me. So I reckon it's a roll out of invites.
I hope so, I signed up right as this went live.

Nov 23, 2011
I already got one, but I've been in all previous firmware betas so maybe they considered that.

Have gotten into every playstation beta. Haven't gotten anything yet for this one.
...or maybe not, I'm very lucky! I'm in Finland (EU PSN) if the region matters.

TimeEffect

Mar 17, 2010
I already got one, but I've been in all previous firmware betas so maybe they considered that.

...or maybe not, I'm very lucky! I'm in Finland (EU PSN) if the region matters.
I only got into one because I was in the MVP program. Never got in by the email process :/

ar4757

Jun 26, 2015
aaand tried to turn on my ps4 after a few days of not using it and hdmi won't display on any tv. There has been lightning lately... great.

Someday I will use you folders - someday!

N30RYU

May 16, 2008
Barcelona
I'm
not
in

aaand tried to turn on my ps4 after a few days of not using it and hdmi won't display on any tv. There has been lightning lately... great.

Someday I will use you folders - someday!
RIP in peace PS4

Try another HDMi cable