• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 500GB + TLOU Remaster bundle appears on Amazon.fr

DieH@rd

Banned
via GarciaHotspur

71pzzyxteel._sl1500_7iqkcn.jpg

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00L32A7W0/

429€, unknown if this bundle will be released in US.

And good for them that they again pushed Ellie as primary character on the box. :)

StuBurns

Banned
If I'd held out this long, I'd wait for that sexy ass white one with Destiny, nice to see it bundled though.

Now, about that steel case...

shem935

Banned
Yes you do. And so do I. Let the money flow from you to the Sony revenue

Sorry can't justify it. Too much of hassle to sell the old and buy the new and swap drives in both. Cheers to whoever waited it out and gets the chance to buy this guilt free.

That white DS4 is mine though.

gogosox82

If its $399, I'll probably get it. I never got around to playing last of us so it would probably be a better experience on the ps4 than the ps3.

DieH@rd

Banned
It is going to have a download code for the game right?

lol no. PS4 bundles have [so far] always come with physical version of the game.

Xbone however, codes all around... [except with retail bundles, with game boxes taped on the outside, ghetto style].

Melchiah

If its $399, I'll probably get it. I never got around to playing last of us so it would probably be a better experience on the ps4 than the ps3.

None of the bundles so far have cost the same as the vanilla version. You don't think the game is worth 30$?

Dolvek

Neo Member
Hope this comes out in the US. I want to get a PS4, but the white Destiny bundle is a no-go for me. I want a black PS4. A white electronic device would stick out like a sore thumb next to all of my black electronics.

ChapaNDJ

Banned
Too late, i already bought the KZ + Infamous PS4 bundle.
Going to pre-order TLOU soon, meanwhile selling the PS3 version.

wapplew

They need to make a comparison and feature trailer 1 or 2 week before release.
I need to see more gameplay and a sample of cutscene commentary now!

jediyoshi

They need to make a comparison and feature trailer 1 or 2 week before release.
I need to see more gameplay and a sample of cutscene commentary now!

Also, a director's commentary playthrough in the same vein as how Bungie used to do them would be the best thing

Top Bottom