• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Final Fantasy XV Luna Bundle will be released in NA and EU

FelipeMGM

Announced yesterday at the pre TGS show, now confirmed to the west

This limited edition bundle will include the FFXV themed 1TB PS4 system, DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller and the immense Final Fantasy XV: Deluxe Edition. In case you’ve missed it, Final Fantasy XV: Deluxe Edition is a Steelbook including Final Fantasy XV on Blu-Ray disc, the full-length CGI animated movie Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV on Blu-Ray disc, and bonus in-game content. In other words, it’s unbeatable value for any Final Fantasy fan.

NA: Exclusive to Gamestop, $449 USD/$549 CAD.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...id=775741133515214848&adbpl=tw&adbpr=10671602

EU:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...id=775741132252651520&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

29620990836_c29602487a_o.png

PS EU Blog also posted a standard PS4 bundle for FFXV

In addition to the limited edition bundle, we’re offering a standard edition Final Fantasy XV PS4 package. This includes the new, slimmer PS4 system and DUALSHOCK 4 controller in Jet Black, as well as a copy of Final Fantasy XV on Blu-Ray disc.

29031948923_de737922f7_o.jpg

I just complained about this on Twitter so I'll do the same here. I love the look and the idea, but that's a damn high markup for a 1TB HDD and the LE of the game. I'd be down if it was the PS4 Pro, but $150 over the standard model isn't that great of a deal...

eFKac

Ohh boy, I'm not in the market but that's tempting as all hell, probably the best looking PS4 LE console to me.

Celcius

°Temp. member
The system looks amazing but I'm not cancelling my Pro preorder over this.
Why do you make us choose Square?!?!?!

This is like Nintendo selling the 3DSXL NES ediiton without being the New 3DS model, beautiful but useless.

That controller is also such a rush job.

Elios83

The console looks great but the price is too high even if it includes the 1TB version of the Slim (349$) and the Deluxe version of the game including Kingslaive and a few DLCs (90$).
It is probably a limited run meant for the fans.

wiibomb

Squeenix won't give up a single cent for anything, right? neither editions of FFXV or this bundle seems anywhere close to a good deal.

150 above the normal price?? wow

Kyoufu

This is like Nintendo selling the 3DSXL NES ediiton without being the New 3DS model, beautiful but useless.

That controller is also such a rush job.

I'd class the main "Luna" design as a rush job as well. This is all a bit weak from Square-Enix and Sony.

Shin-chan

Well I was wrong. Didn't think an FFXV bundle would make it west.

Still, it's supremely retarded that this isn't a pro bundle. Especially for that fucking price.

Top Bottom