• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Firmware 3.50 Details (Friend Online Notifications, Appear Offline)

Yakkity

So is the firmware already available for you? Is there a NDA?

No email here yet.

At work at the mo but redeemed the code from my phone. There was a "I agree" tickbox before getting the code but to be honest I didn't read! I expect it to be more a case of agreeing to it being beta firmware and so may crash your console etc

Yakkity

I should add that I am also part of the EU games beta trial (PSNBeta) but signed up to this as well as didn't know if beta testers would get on the firmware update testing frenzy

Didn't get one, again. Sony hates me. Yeah I know there are waves, but I am pessimistic.

Does anyone want to share the link if it's a neutral one? Maybe everyone can login to see if they were selected without waiting for the e-mail.

onQ123

Where's Music HDD support? I'm hoping for it soon before WWE 2K17, so I can give Brock Lesnar Katamari Damacy music :(

Where have you been? you can do that now it just have to be a FAT, FAT32 or exFAT formatted harddrive. or you can just stream the music from your computer or nas.

I am in.

Will wait a few hours and make sure we dont get a bunch of impressions of consoles bursting into flames before installing it though.

cormack12

Gold Member
Happy with that. I do wish you could group friends though. Into categories of like 'Diablo III players', 'BF4 players', 'Family' etc.

Some of the names on my list I can't even remember what they play regularly or where I added them from.

Got the email as well (mainland EU).

heads up though:

You must keep confidential all information relating to the beta software and the beta. You must not discuss the beta with anyone except us and other people taking part in the beta ("Beta Testers"). In particular, you must not discuss the beta with anyone associated with a competing videogame format or publisher, a news or information service (whether television, magazine, newspaper or otherwise) or in any online forum or chat room, other than our official beta forum. Any codes or passwords which give access to beta software or beta forums are personal to you and must not be shared with anyone else

I'm not sure how strictly they go after it considering it's not really that closed and they already announced a lot of stuff. Just something to keep in mind.

Got the email as well (mainland EU).

heads up though:

I'm not sure how strictly they go after it considering it's not really that closed and they already announced a lot of stuff. Just something to keep in mind.

not needed, because everyone who will be in it will be talking about that. disregard that disclaimer.

foxbeldin

I'm on the fence wether i should install the beta. Remote play is the feature i'm interested in and it's not part of it so...

TalonJH

Happy with that. I do wish you could group friends though. Into categories of like 'Diablo III players', 'BF4 players', 'Family' etc.

Some of the names on my list I can't even remember what they play regularly or where I added them from.

The last update added friend groups.

6eN90au.png

Additional features.
Oh and this isn't my picture by the way.

Top Bottom