• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 firmware 4.50 add Boost Mode for PS4 Pro.

I just got my 4.50 beta code!

After watching some of these videos in the thread, I'm SO glad I decided to spring for the Pro. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

I can't wait to start going back and finishing some games that just didn't perform very well.

Disker

For me, it seemed like there was still some definite hiccups when traversing. Driving seemed fine though. Currently in the middle of uploading both Broforce and Dying Light, but my internet speeds have slowed down a lot for some reason.

Yea true, but imo it's a gigantic improvement over the OG PS4.

FrankWza

I helped at least 3 people get Nioh early. Where my karma in the form of a pm'd code? I want to bang out the witcher 3 this weekend.

Anyone want to try Killzone Shadowfall? I know it's not most peoples favorite game, but could be pretty incredible to see at 60fps if it can sustain it.

Pennywise

Holy shit!

Just one question, any downsides in putting it in boost mode?
I only read about one crash in SOMA, but I got no idea if it's true or not.
Apart from that, I haven't really seen anything problematic.

DF can't wait for this Firmware update to be released.
They already got plenty of things on their plate with the current release schedule, that would be pretty hilarious though.

Is that allowed? I'll make it

I doubt many people will actually share the code.

Top Bottom