• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 FW 1.75 update out

Guymelef

Any changelog ?

BtsxiSLIUAAnapd.jpg:orig

Robin64

Huh, automatic downloads of "featured content" eh? Wonder if that means things like free PS+ games.

I also like how the notification has moved from the right to the left. Crucial stuff there!

They moved system messages to the other side of the screen? That's going to throw me off for a while.

I guess that's screen shot captures, volume/mute controls from the mic/headset and.. ? Everything else is already on the left, isnt't it? Trophies and Party stuff is, I think!

How many people actually watch 3D Blu-rays? Don't you need to buy a special TV for that?

Yes you need a TV that is 3D capable. I don't know why I should use my PS3/4 for watching 3D Movies, when instead I can use my 3D BD-Player which consumes a lot less energy than a Console.

Just froze my first Last of Us MP match when I had a guy lined up for a shot... then kicked me offline a few seconds later to update. Sweet. lol

NeoRausch

So voices sound even better when going Grigrigrurhrlhurhurhlrlhrhuriagigrhl.

Murloc patch really.

brb watching movies at 1.5 speed to verify if the sound has improved.

#priorities

It's for people with 1.5x more important things to do.

Last night I was watching Blue Velvet on 1.5x speed and thinking: "man, I wish I could understand them better! Fuck pause/resume downloads!"

liquidtmd

Banned
"WE DEMAND MUCH MORE IN OUR UPDATES THAN STAHBILITY SOONY"!

Sony: *ok*

'Improves sound quality when watching a film at 1.5 speed'

'Moves notices from Right to Left'

Yosp: Trolololololololol

Yoday

Featured content is getting turned off as soon as I get home, and that shit isn't being turned on again until they give me the ability to delete demos and Betas from the library.

Top Bottom