• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Gold 1TB coming June 9th , price 249$??

vivekTO

From Reddit
Some of you may know already, or maybe not. But I work at target and it looks like the PS4 gold is coming June 9th. Shows up on our equipment.

0xnws1025y0z.jpg

Joco

That looks like garbage, like every gold colored electronic device ever. Black or white all day every day.

Reallink

Looks worse than awful. Gold is some one-off shit you make a retailer exclusive or an actually limited edition, not a standard mass production color.

Unknown?

Sounds like an E3 price drop to counter scorpio hype. Probably will work considering it will be expensive.

ty_hot

A price drop is imminent. Ps4 pro was 400, then a few months ago you could get it with a game (old release), then you could get it with a newer one, then you could get it with a 40 euros coupon and 3 months of ps+, now you can get it for 360 and Horizon included as well...

If this doesnt indicate a price drop then I dont know what does.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Gonna look out of place in your setup but I guess cool to have the option for those into this kind of thing lol

Expecting 249/349 announce at e3 which outs them in line for 199.99/299.99 during the holidays to out price Scorpio assuming the later can even hit 399.99 at launch.

Top Bottom