• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 imagined in different colors

Skerj

yakuzaps32.jpg

Sony give me the equivalent please!!!

I came to post exactly that. You know there's going to be a white one for Yakuza 6 and/or Final Fantasy XV.

I've been wondering, is the blue streak a light, or is it just painted on?

It's a light, there was footage of the light being white too.

Hopefully if Sony releases a white edition, the advertisment isn't racist this time :p

I really like the silver. Purple is my favorite color though. I'd go for it, if it was just a little darker.

Zaptruder

Banned
Goddammit. I didn't need to see this. All I'll know now is that there'll be a beautiful console out there eventually that I won't have because I'm too goddamn impatient to wait for it to be released!

Monocle

The white and gold versions are gorgeous.

BTW, my day would have been slightly brighter if the OP had used image tags rather than links. It's better to compare the different color schemes side by side than view each one in a separate tab.

Wazzy

Banned
The blue, white, different gold and dark purple are beautiful. I really wish these colours were getting released, even if I still like the black.

white one looks hot

Imagine all the special editions possibilities, like even if you just slap a ffxv logo on it would look amazing.

dejay

Banned
BTW, my day would have been slightly brighter if the OP had used image tags rather than links. It's better to compare the different color schemes side by side than view each one in a separate tab.

White
6F2vzMV.jpg

Gold
DMURyJw.jpg

Red
FuGkEoV.jpg

Blue
2hsfUkJ.jpg

Different Gold
eRtuaCM.jpg

Silver
0J751ov.jpg

Purple
H1ThBvJ.jpg

Darker Purple
oGgVowl.jpg

I like the "different gold" in that list, although I would have called it "platinum".

Wazzy

Banned
I would love to see a forest green used, just to see how it looks.

I honestly don't know how I would pick between all these colours.

MIMIC

Banned
This has to be like an optical illusion with our brains or something. Whenever some new tech is black, we automatically want the white version. And whenever some new tech is white, we automatically want the black version.

Instro

The 2nd gold is totally Zelda special edition lol. A lot of them look great really, it sucks though because if you ever get a gadget that isn't black or white its not going to match with anything else.

Instro

This has to be like an optical illusion with our brains or something. Whenever some new tech is black, we automatically want the white version. And whenever some new tech is white, we automatically want the black version.

The grass is always greener on the other side, or something to that effect.

AznSniper

As with everyone, WHITE!

Someone should tweet the white one to Yoshida-san and see if he can get the white version to come out sooner!

Top Bottom