• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 imagined in different colors

1. White
2. Darker Purple
3. Different Gold

I remember "console skins" being a real big deal at the start of the 360's life, same to a lesser degree with the PS3, and then less than 2 years later no one seemed to care anymore.

Edit:

Speaking of the console, did anyone else notice that it was leaked the morning of the conference?

Where?

Niwa

The white one is great, the rest are unfortunate color choices that dont really work.

Expect maybe Different Gold & Silver.

KZObsessed

0J751ov.jpg

Silver does it for me, wow.

Yazuka

OMG! The white one looks sexy as hell, damn! I now want a white PS4! Dammit!
The others didn't look as good.

Orayn

Someone needs to do a better job of 'shopping these to preserve the matte look of the plastic... The red, blue, silver, and first gold look like a special edition shiny-chrome-plastic action figure.

That said, I really like the look of white. I'd also like to see this in some dark silver/gunmetal/alloy type of color.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I'm not a fan of white, especially glossy white which just makes things look cheap, but that white and silver PS4 are pretty damn sexy.

The white is superb. Make it pearl white Sony, like the PSP Go and I'll buy a second PS4...

Wonder if skins on this thing will look alight. It's not curved like the PS3, and it all looks like simple flat surfaces. Maybe a pearl white skin might do the job.

Top Bottom