• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 in-store advertising begins in Europe

Dinjooh

This reminds me of the last time I had to move. Stomped all my console boxes flat and threw them away, including this one.

JIo2CxC.jpg

You monster

The £1 is usually just to authenticate the card. After that the £1 is then refunded. The PS4 should still be in your pre-order section.

I pre-ordered from there back in Feb and it is still in my list.

They sent an email the other day saying that they have removed the pricing on all PS4 pre orders (it was at £399) until Sony officially announces a price, but it will not affect people's place in the queue.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I usually use PayPal with ShopTo, so this would have been for card confirmation. It turns out despite going through the pre-order page, registering my card knocked everything back to square one. I had to click pre-order a second time for it to appear in my basket...

I figure a lot of people will be dropping pre-orders down post-E3 so it's worthwhile jumping on now just in case. Appreciate the help, mate!

I cannot wait til both Xbox One and PS4 go full out market battle with this stuff. I expect some epic ads.

Anyways, the PS4 stuff is looking really good.

Iacobellis

Sony knows they will be the champ again like they were with the PS2. Nintendo and Microsoft are basically handing it to them.

-Cwalat-

"Players will become legends."

Referring to the Ustream functionality where gamers will be able to stream their own events?

That's good marketing right there.

Hopefully they'll stick to their words...

"Coming 2013"

We Europeans have gotten screwed over way too many times when it comes to launch dates.

Enough is enough.

Carl

REALLY hope it comes out this year in Europe/UK :)

Had my console preordered at Shopto pretty much as soon as the reveal conference was over, so i should be right near the front of the queue.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Saw an advert on youtube for Destiny and it showed the PS4 logo at the end. Didn't see the X1 logo but I might have missed it as I clicked to skip accidentally.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
God this box. The new PS4 logo is reminiscent of the ps2 logo, minus a variation in font. All the blue has me hopeful we may see a new take on this amazing fucking box. People. This is a fucking box that deserves a museum exhibit.

The Gallery of Modern Art in Munich at least displays the actual console, should have ad the Box as well.

PS4 and Xbox One both stick a bit too closely to the defined visual style of the previous consoles for me. If you changed "4" for "3" you wouldn't think this is out of place for current gen. Not really a problem, just kinda...dull.

Sony still going with that PS3 refont on a brand new generation console? I'm disappointed, so lazy.

My point exactly. It really doesn't feel like a new gen.

I bet they're going to use a similar box design to PS3 too.

Top Bottom