PS4 mass production is happening (Leaked pictures on Chinese board)

Some one on a Chinese bbs (baidu via A9VG) leaked these pictures. Can you feel it? itshappening.gif

The leaker also mentioned that his boss said they are shipping out over one million consoles from their factory alone, presumably for launch. And they are not the only factory that's producing ps4s.

Time to buy a rocket to China. I want to infiltrate the suppliers and get myself a ps4 early to make GAF meltdown and then kindly return it to the factory afterwards.

The leaker also mentioned that his boss said they are shipping out over one million consoles from their factory alone, presumably for launch. And they are not the only factory that's producing ps4s.
Awesome...wonder how many factories exist....

and in those boxes...hmm more boxes, or consoles?

Some one on a Chinese bbs (baidu via A9VG) leaked these pictures. Can you feel it? itshappening.gif

All it takes is one disgruntled worker activating the sprinklers.

Sweetmotherofjesus that 2nd picture made me wet!

Makes larry's pic look a little....... small(lol)