• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Neo presentation might have leaked

Nibel

Looks legit to me? (FWIW: this is an older document which seems to be what Austin got his hands on some months ago)

https://de.scribd.com/doc/312585554/PS4-5-NEO-pdf

via WCCF Tech

UNaXFyH.png

If anyone has ever worked for a company before, know that this is exactly how powerpoints look like (shitty)

I'm not being sarcastic btw

geordiemp

Base Mode
–
Mode when title runs on original PlayStation®4 system
–
Mode when title without NEO support runs on NEO system (backward-compatibility mode)
–
All specs that affect title behavior are same as the original PlayStation®4 system

NEO Mode
–
Mode when title with NEO support runs on NEO system
–
Extended features (higher clock, more SEs, new GPU instructions) are enabled

Does this mean existing ps4 games without a patch will run in a mode where none of the extra power is used ? If so, that sucks.

DavidDesu

1080p recording an extra feature that's To Be Decided...

Really hope we get this, especially if it was at full framerate. I'm looking forward to having a premium PS4 experience while it effectively remaining exactly as is. I'm happy with the OS, store and features etc, just give me that super IQ and higher framerates please!

RootCause

1080p recording an extra feature that's To Be Decided...

Really hope we get this, especially if it was at full framerate. I'm looking forward to having a premium PS4 experience while it effectively remaining exactly as is. I'm happy with the OS, store and features etc, just give me that super IQ and higher framerates please!
That's exactly how I feel. And 1080P recording would be amazing. 720 recordings look kinda ugly.

Top Bottom