• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Pro Launch Lineup Revealed

FelipeMGM

Thanks to Videogamer

Official post on PS Blog now

Next Thursday, 10th November, sees the launch of PS4 Pro, our most powerful games console ever. Offering enhanced performance via boosted CPU and GPU, with resolution up to 4K, HDR imaging technology, and faster, more stable frame rates, it’s the ultimate way to enjoy your favourite videogames.

We know you’re eager to find out which titles will be the first to take advantage of the increased power and performance of PS4 Pro. The following 30+ titles will be optimised for the new hardware on launch day. Some games have updates to add Pro support, while more recent titles like Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare have Pro enhancements built into the base game. We’ll keep this list updated should additional titles be confirmed.
These games will have a Pro patch on day one (November 10th)

Bound
Battlefield 1
Battlezone
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Dishonored 2
DRIVECLUB VR
EA SPORTS FIFA 17
Firewatch
HELLDIVERS
HITMAN
Hustle Kings
inFAMOUS First Light
inFAMOUS Second Son
Knack
Mafia III
Mantis Burn Racing
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
NBA 2K17
Neon Chrome
Paragon
PSVR Worlds
Ratchet & Clank
Rez Infinite
Ride 2
RIGS Mechanized Combat League
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Robinson: The Journey
SMITE
Super Stardust Ultra
The Elders Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
The Last Of Us Remastered
The Last Of Us: Left Behind
THE PLAYROOM VR
Titanfall 2
Thumper
Tumble
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
Viking Squad
Wheels Of Aurelia
World Of Tanks
XCOM 2

In addition to the titles listed above, more than 45 games will be optimised for PS4 Pro by the end of the year, including Watch Dogs 2, Killing Floor 2, The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV, with the likes of Nioh, Resident Evil 7 Biohazard and For Honor to follow in early 2017.

Further to that, all first party software launched in 2017 and beyond, including Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone and Gran Turismo Sport, will enjoy the benefits of the world’s most powerful console.

We’ll be detailing select titles’ PS4 Pro enhancements right here on PlayStation Blog in the coming days and weeks. We’ve already heard from the Horizon Zero Dawn team at Guerrilla Games – look out for more soon.

Loudninja

In addition to the titles listed above, more than 45 games will be optimised for PS4 Pro by the end of the year, including Watch Dogs 2, Killing Floor 2, The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV, with the likes of Nioh, Resident Evil 7 Biohazard and For Honor to follow in early 2017.

Further to that, all first party software launched in 2017 and beyond, including Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone and Gran Turismo Sport, will enjoy the benefits of the world’s most powerful console.

We’ll be detailing select titles’ PS4 Pro enhancements right here on PlayStation Blog in the coming days and weeks. We’ve already heard from the Horizon Zero Dawn team at Guerrilla Games – look out for more soon.

Hanmik

Nioh

xHZsv8P.jpg

Scrawnton

Battlefield and Skyrim are the two new games I am currently playing, so very excited to check them out with my pro on day one.

By the way, I know driveclub VR is listed but will there be an update to OG Driveclub or is that pretty much dead?

Melchiah

Bound
inFAMOUS First Light
inFAMOUS Second Son
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Any information about the 1080p enhancements on those?

EDIT: Rush of Blood is apparently for VR only?

keezy

Still curious what the "performance upgrades" are for those people who won't be utilizing 4k displays.

My wish is for BF1 to run at a stable resolution/framerate.

Edit: Kudos for that Nioh info. Why aren't devs releasing that information for the other titles?

Hasney

This is what I've been waiting on, what I'll be playing next Thursday!

So I have:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
DRIVECLUB VR
HITMAN
inFAMOUS First Light
inFAMOUS Second Son
Knack
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Paragon
Ratchet & Clank
RIGS Mechanized Combat League
Super Stardust Ultra
THE PLAYROOM VR
Tumble
VR Worlds

May have to take them all for a spin by the end of the first weekend.

Wollan

There's a handful of nice surprises there like XCom, Ratchet & Clank, World of Tanks & Driveclub VR.

Glad to see Uncharted 4 made it.

edit: Battlezone already has its 1.02 Pro patch released so an omit by the PS.Blog team.

2nd edit: And The Last Guardian!

Lucifon

Going to get my Pro and have zero Pro games to actually play on it until whenever Watch Dogs 2 arrives. Hopefully the Pro optimisation will be on the disc rather than a patch otherwise that will really really suck.

Guessing BF1 will have a HDR update by next week then :)

In addition to the titles listed above, more than 45 games will be optimised for PS4 Pro by the end of the year, including Watch Dogs 2, Killing Floor 2, The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV

I hope that means at launch of those games.

Trago

Those exclusives/first party games are the main reason I'm getting this thing. Having only played through Uncharted 4, it would'a been nice to see a Bloodborne Pro patch, c'mon Sony.

Great list. I was getting a little worried about Paragon not making it at launch because I haven't seen anything, but I shouldn't have worried! And Hitman getting it at launch is awesome, too. I am going to have to try out so many games again next week! AHHH!

xrnzaaas

I wonder if DC VR on Pro will actually start to look more like the original DC (but in 60fps) or will it only stop looking like ass. ;)

Top Bottom