• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Pro Limited Edition - Mass Effect: Andromeda

chadskin

C7l68AiVMAMMV2K.jpg

If you're in Germany / Austria / Switzerland, you can try your luck to win this abomination here: https://win.4theplayers.de/exklusive-mass-effect-andromeda-ps4-gewinnen

I believe it's the first PS4 Pro in a different design.

You can win one for Horizon as well, which is a bit less disgusting.
neuebitmap8gule.png

Still blergh

Fedelias

Ewwwwwww. Skinned special editions always look awful, I miss the crazy looks of those limited edition 360s that actually changed the outside hardware.

Meifu

The animations on this ps4 are just unacceptable.

/s

Would like to pick up a pro though...still too expensive and I hear some games run worse.

Justinh

gross. I think I would've preferred if they ditched the picture and did a two-tone with black and red, and maybe a tiny N7 logo on top in the corner.

Ninjuit

Neo Member
Wish the people who designed these console variants learnt about subtlety. Why do most of them seem so obsessed with adding over the top details or slapping a piece of artwork on the top? Makes the console look tacky as hell.

I'd try to represent my face after I saw that in a character editor, but it'd be beyond what you'd find in a Monster Factory video...

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
That looks hideous, just like the game's animations!

Top Bottom