• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Slim teardown

dmr87

Almost a week old video but I saw it circulating some news sites, lock if old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lExiC4TAkVU&feature=youtu.be

uLZb.png

vLZb.png

wLZb.png

xLZb.png

yLZb.png

zLZb.jpg

Caayn

No more heatpipes and a small heatsink? A die shrink will help with keeping the thermals down but still I wonder how it performs on thermals and noise production compared to the original PS4.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm one of these guys that prefer pics/text over youtube.

iFixit do a way better job... can't read nothing in these motion pictures.

Kthulhu

Console hasn't even been revealed officially by SIE and here we have a teardown already. Stahp please, let Sony do their thing!

I think this is the most leaked thing I've ever seen. We have a fucking teardown of a system before it's even been officially announced.

Soo when the Xbox One S was leaked one day before E3 and Gaf went 3,000 post strong about Microsoft being a leaky mess.
http://67.227.255.239/forum/showthread.php?t=1232191

Can we all agree now that this PS4 slim roll out has officially been The Worst Leak of All Time.

I mean, if you want to hand out awards, Sony takes the cake easily when it comes to hardware.

Slim leaked weak's before. PDF of Neo leaked with lots of details months in advance.

Hanmik

Can we all agree now that this PS4 slim roll out has officially been The Worst Leak of All Time.

- The WikiLeaks War Logs
- Watergate's Deep Throat
- The Pentagon Papers
- Plamegate
- Cablegate
- The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo Scandal
- McChrystal's War Plan
- The Apache Helicopter Shooting
- Sarah Palin's E-Mails
- Lil Wayne's The Leak

yeah,,.

Unknown?

I mean, if you want to hand out awards, Sony takes the cake easily when it comes to hardware.

Slim leaked weak's before. PDF of Neo leaked with lots of details months in advance.
PS3 slim was worse, it was leaked months before. It's going to happen way more than it ever has because of the internet.

Top Bottom