• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & Switch are both outselling Xbox One S while at full price $299 with no games bundled in vs Xbox One S at $219 with a game (on Amazon)

Op says that he keeps seeing turn around threads. Theres only one recent thread.

Op says he keeps seeing turn around threads. Uses Amazon which is unreliable for hardware sales and also uses suspicious image sources with no direct links.

Op says he keeps seeing turn around threads, uses fake image of a Minecraft bundle price that doesnt exist. The cheapest Minecraft bundle is $235 for a discontinued unit sold by a third party seller.

Thus this thread is fake, mods will be notified, and this thread will be hopefully closed.

onQ123

Op says that he keeps seeing turn around threads. Theres only one recent thread.

Op says he keeps seeing turn around threads. Uses Amazon which is unreliable for hardware sales and also uses suspicious image sources with no direct links.

Op says he keeps seeing turn around threads, uses fake image of a Minecraft bundle price that doesnt exist. The cheapest Minecraft bundle is $235 for a discontinued unit sold by a third party seller.

Thus this thread is fake, mods will be notified, and this thread will be hopefully closed.

I captured the image yesterday it's real the price just went back up but you can still get a NBA 2K19 bundle for $5 more

Nothings fake here buddy Xbox One S & Xbox One X sales are low right now & most likely will not pick up unless the discless Xbox One is really cheap like $99 - $149 cheap or bundled with a lot of games with great marketing ,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/6469295011/?tag=neogaf0e-20

HiX93h.jpg

Last edited:
I captured the image yesterday it's real the price just went back up but you can still get a NBA 2K19 bundle for $5 more

Nothings fake here buddy Xbox One S & Xbox One X sales are low right now & most likely will not pick up unless the discless Xbox One is really cheap like $99 - $149 cheap or bundled with a lot of games with great marketing ,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/6469295011/?tag=neogaf0e-20

HiX93h.jpg

It's amazing how stupid you are. I call out your BS, you insult my intelligence by saying "you" took the screenshots yesterday like If I can't trace the source of the picture, and then prove I was right anyway.

"Minecraft bundle $250[discontinued]"

As I said in my post, you not only got the price wrong, but it's for a discontinued unit. So how was I not right?

Also you didnt address the other 2 points either. Theres only one recent thread, you saying "I keep seeing" is exagerrated junk. Also using Amazon for hardware info in general has for a long time been disapproved by this board.

You never made any point in this thread just pulling some BS to produce a troll thread. Not very healthy for the community.

Unless you can show me that current Xbox One S model for $219? If you're not lying surely you could find it again? You're OP had an active model for $219, where is it?

onQ123

It's amazing how stupid you are. I call out your BS, you insult my intelligence by saying "you" took the screenshots yesterday like If I can't trace the source of the picture, and then prove I was right anyway.

"Minecraft bundle $250[discontinued]"

As I said in my post, you not only got the price wrong, but it's for a discontinued unit. So how was I not right?

Also you didnt address the other 2 points either. Theres only one recent thread, you saying "I keep seeing" is exagerrated junk. Also using Amazon for hardware info in general has for a long time been disapproved by this board.

You never made any point in this thread just pulling some BS to produce a troll thread. Not very healthy for the community.

Unless you can show me that current Xbox One S model for $219? If you're not lying surely you could find it again? You're OP had an active model for $219, where is it?

Oh I'm stupid because you're not smart enough to realize that the $219 bundle sold out? lol

Stuart360

I love how you get any 'positive' related Xbox news, and a small group of users simply have to 'prove' it wrong, at all costs.
Hopefully next gen Xbox can recover some of its lost steam and get back to a 360 level.

Time to lock the thread, title is a lie, picture is a lie, using Amazon. As a performance indicator for hardware, using discontinued model for a fake argument, and the original claim of $219 cajt he produced

Oh I'm stupid because you're not smart enough to realize that the $219 bundle sold out? lol

Which you can still link to if it did.

You have no direct links or sources. Your second screen shot also contradicts the OP.

Also you're thread never had a point. You're desperstly trying to pass this troll thread as proof of poor performance which it doesnt prove.

onQ123

Dabaus

Banned
Remember that part in Dragon Ball Z when Goku was fighting Freiza and Krillin makes the comment that Goku hasn't used Kia Kin yet? And then Picollo informs him that Goku has been using it all along. That's what xbox reminds me of using these discounts and bundles. Microsoft are burning up revenue and profits just to pretend theyre even relevant. Even with these bundles xbox might be looking at sub 300k a month world wide. Ps4 does that much in the U.S. alone with no discounts and isn't dead in the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Amazon is in the title I make it clear that this is Amazon but you can also get a Xbox One S with a game for $219 at Walmart right now

a8FOsR.jpg

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsoft-Xbox-One-S-1TB-NBA-2K19-Bundle-White-234-00575/480961957

From third party seller, average price $242. Your really grasping here.

Also Amazon does not have a 219 Xbox one and all the cheapest Xbox one's that aren't discontinued are all by third party sellers.

Your making stuff up to prove a fake narrative, on a site that doesnt prove performance either way.

Quit. Threads getting locked unless you can prove AMAZON was selling $219 Xboxes in large quantities, since you said it proved Xboxes "dire" situation.

Also how come this screen shot has a different source than the ones in the OP?

Shut her down.

DanielsM

Banned
Microsoft are burning up revenue and profits just to pretend theyre even relevant.
Phil got more money from the Cloud Boy last year, the money in part is to get all the Xbox users over to digital so eventually they can offer all the services in the cloud. The marketing/pr is being used in a big way to help keep their customers until all the cloud services are built so they can transition them over.

Its not about Xbox per se, its about all natively Microsoft processing - they want to move it to the cloud, generally speaking. All the services are not completed yet.

Last edited:

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Never had you down as a fanboy onQ123 (still don't) i've seen you say some positive things about Xbox i think from memory, but this thread don't look good.

This is why I was confused about the discless S rumor. Make a cheaper discless X (relax, Shackles) as that’s a system people probably want to own more than an S.

That's because the PS4 Fifa bundles & 1TB PS4's are sold out right now

That’s what we call a mic drop moment.

DanielsM

Banned
This is why I was confused about the discless S rumor. Make a cheaper discless X (relax, Shackles) as that’s a system people probably want to own more than an S.

Removing the disc drive really doesn't save much. It doesn't matter what the device is, as long as they are digital media players.

Last edited:
I love how you get any 'positive' related Xbox news, and a small group of users simply have to 'prove' it wrong, at all costs.
Hopefully next gen Xbox can recover some of its lost steam and get back to a 360 level.

This is disingenuous.

Kain has posted at least 4 legitimate clickbait MS propaganda threads in the last 10 days. That’s not “positive Xbox news.”

Drop the victim mentality.

That’s what we call a mic drop moment.

The ops literally lying about the $219. While lying about xbox performance using limited quantity third party sellers. Even backtracked to Wal-Mart where he once again used limited quantity third party sellers to act like to shows nationwide performance.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I love Xbox, and do sometimes sound a little too on their side. But I own and enjoy all consoles. I do have a preference yes, but I have no horse to back. As long as good games come, I’m golden.

That said, oh man... I hope to god that next gen MS comes out swinging and totally wipes the floor with Sony, just to see the salt all over the Internet. It will be glorious. The meltdowns will be glorious. I mean threads like this exist purely because of a single threads positive MS news... How sad...

Last edited:

The Alien

Banned
I'm shocked that the console in 3rd place is the least popular on the largest online retailer.

This post is super enlightening. 😒

Stuart360

This is disingenuous.

Kain has posted at least 4 legitimate clickbait MS propaganda threads in the last 10 days. That’s not “positive Xbox news.”

Drop the victim mentality.
Yes how dare someone post any positive Xbox threads on NeoGaf, how ridiculous of him. And victim mentality?, i'm a PC gamer, check my post history.

Dabaus

Banned
Phil got more money from the Cloud Boy last year, the money in part is to get all the Xbox users over to digital so eventually they can offer all the services in the cloud. The marketing/pr is being used in a big way to help keep their customers until all the cloud services are built so they can transition them over.

Its not about Xbox per se, its about all natively Microsoft processing - they want to move it to the cloud, generally speaking. All the services are not completed yet.

I agree with you on that. All this talk of investment in xbox is a ruse to keep people invested long enough in hopes that they migrate to the xcloud/game pass. Its worth mentioning that Brad Samms and some other MS insiders said Gamepass isn't performing very well. Xbox is a dead platform propped up by a trillion dollar company. The market has spoken but Microsft doesn't care and I fear of the long term damage they will do with them buying up studios and what not.

lmao.

I also forgot about the Micrcrsofts Huntr Whatever account that got banned for MS propaganda.

I see the console warriors are ready to mash keys hard today. Do what feels right, friendo’s

Hilarious.

Last edited:

DanielsM

Banned
I love Xbox, and do sometimes sound a little too on their side. But I own and enjoy all consoles. I do have a preference yes, it I have no horse to back. As long as good games come, I’m golden.

That said, oh man... I hope to god that next gen MS comes out swinging and totally wipes the floor with Sony, just to see the salt all over the Internet. It will be glorious. The meltdowns will be glorious. I mean threads like this exist purely because of a single threads positive MS news... How sad...

You mean when everyone has a Windows 10 machine and can play Xbox games? Probably 70% on this forum has a Xbox machine now (or soon will), and that number is going to go up.

The console warz are over.

I agree with you on that. All this talk of investment in xbox is a ruse to keep people invested long enough in hopes that they migrate to the xcloud/game pass. Its worth mentioning that Brad Samms and some other MS insiders said Gamepass isn't performing very well. Xbox is a dead platform propped up by a trillion dollar company. The market has spoken but Microsft doesn't care and I fear of the long term damage they will do with them buying up studios and what not.

Its about the long-term with Microsoft, not specific to gaming. Microsoft's goal is to move it all to the cloud i.e. traditional native Windows. Gaming is just another process to them. They can at that point charge for win32, uwp or Xbox processing in the cloud. They are spending money to try and save the customer base before the cloud services are completed, those users will eventually have to move to the cloud, but that's years away, first digital.

Last edited:

RPGCrazied

I got mine for cheap. I mainly only got for playing a slew of 360 games on it. It wasn't going to be my primary system. I already own a PS4 PRO and Switch.

Virex

Banned
You can't post threads like this that are not positive about Xbox. It's going to upset Voost Kain and then forcing him to create another shitty clickbait thread.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Who cares at this point really. PS4 ran with it ages ago. Beating a dead horse now. Next gen is around the corner so let's look forward to that.

It's worth talking about. We can have discussions on multiple things at the same time.

But guys, I have sales stats from Babbage's that prove all of this wrong. However they don't align with the stats from Sky City, Roses, & Brendles, so I'll have to get back with you once I figure this all out.

HeresJohnny

Why do we keep getting these false stories of a Xbox One turn around & so on when it's lagging behind worse than ever even when you can get it for $80 cheaper than the competition with a game bundled in?

For the same reason a dude with a little dick has to tell everyone how big he is.

Shifty

But guys, I have sales stats from Babbage's that prove all of this wrong. However they don't align with the stats from Sky City, Roses, & Brendles, so I'll have to get back with you once I figure this all out.
There's gotta be some kind of through-line here. Conspiracy? Collusion? Corruption? :pie_thinking:

onQ123

The ops literally lying about the $219. While lying about xbox performance using limited quantity third party sellers. Even backtracked to Wal-Mart where he once again used limited quantity third party sellers to act like to shows nationwide performance.

How am I lying when I just posted the $219 Xbox One S with NBA2K19 at walmart also?

onQ123

Never had you down as a fanboy onQ123 (still don't) i've seen you say some positive things about Xbox i think from memory, but this thread don't look good.

This isn't about being a fanboy I give props whenever I see any console doing good I'm just pointing out the fact that PS4 & Switch are selling better at full price with no games bundled in vs Xbox One S at a big discount with games bundled in.

onQ123

Getting a bit sad now. Lock it down, boys.

That's what you would love lol

fact is that PS4 & Switch is selling better at full price with no games bundled in while Xbox One S is at discount with games bundled in.

Why ignore this?

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
This is why the xbox One discless version will flop. No one wants that console performance.

onQ123

This is why the xbox One discless version will flop. No one wants that console performance.

Most people don't really care about power that is just something you see people fighting about online . A discless Xbox One could go after the FireTV market if it's small enough & cheap enough.

Marketing is really important in this case.

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
This isn't about being a fanboy I give props whenever I see any console doing good I'm just pointing out the fact that PS4 & Switch are selling better at full price with no games bundled in vs Xbox One S at a big discount with games bundled in.
Yeah sorry, don't know why i used fanboy term, maybe i was getting you mixed up with Demi perm or someone like that.

DanielsM

Banned
Most people don't really care about power that is just something you see people fighting about online . A discless Xbox One could go after the FireTV market if it's small enough & cheap enough.

Not sure how they fit a Xbox One into a stick device, guess I'm not seeing the FireTV comparsion, if we're talking streaming, yes, you could go with a thin-client design which is probably what Google will be releasing if I were to guess. A Xbox One slim even without a disc drive is still going to be fairly big, you might be able to shave 20-30% off with no drive as far as weight.

Not sure what one does with the HDD, even if you shrink everything else, plus you have internal power supply. (not sure what the power requirements are and whether you can run off a tv usb for power?)

Last edited:

demigod

Yeah sorry, don't know why i used fanboy term, maybe i was getting you mixed up with Demi perm or someone like that.

Gotta love fanboys like this dude always throwing out the term fanboys on other people like they aren't one.

I though the "turn around" was for brand image and direction not if the Xbox One can be brought for cheap? It's always been $50+ less than the PS4 since 2014 holidays. What makes these deals different?

tr1p1ex

MS has lots of money and influence to do PR. They already got a few /game sites to post MS is poised to dominate next-gen type of articles.

Folks gotta stop using Amazon as a benchmark for sales. Amazon only directly sells the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X and Switch.

All Xbox One S and PS4 non pro versions are sold by third parties so total sales are subject to availability from these random third party sellers.

Additionally, demographic of shoppers may play a large role on where they make their purchases. For instance, I'm able to shop at and make most of my online purchases at he Army/Air Force Exchange online (no tax) and they price match Walmart, best buy, and Amazon.

shopmyexchange.com's console best sellers in order are: xbox one s battlefield bundle, switch, PS4 slim 1tb, Xbox one X fallout bundle.

I'm sure other retailers like Walmart, target, best buy, etc would reflect different best sellers.

I'm telling you that hardcore dedication and effort is unmatched..they're a laughing stock anyway at this point, like you said it's a small ant group seeking attention..just a shame a few get caught up and feed em.

onQ123

Not sure how they fit a Xbox One into a stick device, guess I'm not seeing the FireTV comparsion, if we're talking streaming, yes, you could go with a thin-client design which is probably what Google will be releasing if I were to guess. A Xbox One slim even without a disc drive is still going to be fairly big, you might be able to shave 20-30% off with no drive as far as weight.

Not sure what one does with the HDD, even if you shrink everything else, plus you have internal power supply. (not sure what the power requirements are and whether you can run off a tv usb for power?)

Not a stick but FireTV like device , removing the disc drive & going to 7nm could bring the size down a lot ,

61vRO9CByPL._SY355_.jpg

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year

Sure but mainstream is not going to purchase that quickly. Other then that the hardcore is not waiting for something underwhelming like the Xbox One.

Top Bottom