• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & Xbox One Games: March 2016

Nameless

Probably just Nights of Azure at the end of the month. The Dvision Beta(s) cooled me on the game considerably, but I'm still open to picking it up if it sets the world on fire.

April is HUGE, though, so I'd like to make a dent in my backlog before then.

Looks like a slow month for me. Probably for the best.

Hitman could be interesting but like more and more games these days I want to see what that looks like six months down the line.

Melchiah

you know that pisses me off that i cant pre order alienation on the us ps store.

i mean wtf are they allergic to money or what?

plus i go to their official site weekly and there havent been any meaningful updates in weeks

weak

That's odd, but it often goes the other way around. For example, we Europeans didn't get Infamous: Second Son soundtrack for free, we got Gone Home later, and Layers of Fear still isn't available in the PSN store. DLCs are released a day ahead in the NA store, there are more demos available there as well, and there still aren't movies and series to rent in the EU side. In that context, not being able to pre-order doesn't seem that much of an issue.

Looks like several high-profile digital games are missing. The three games that were in the running for March's PS Plus, for example (and AAC deserves what attention it can get)

I voted for AAC as well, but I don't think it's going to get the most votes.

stryke

ecchi month for me

GracefulHandsomeDarklingbeetle.gif

Also looking foward to NoA. Need something different from the turned based JRPGs I'm playing at the moment.

BeneficialRelievedGhostshrimp.gif

TMC

Looks like Hitman and The Division for me.

Zelda: TTP for Wii U.

Thanks again for doing these as always!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'm interested in:

Assault Android Cactus
Alienation (?)
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (?)
République

Couleurs

MLB The Show and KI: Season 3 are definite buys.

The Division is a maybe; I liked what I saw during my brief time playing the beta, but I'm holding off until reviews mention how deep/long the game is.

Bishop89

So what's the deal with Hitman? Is it still episodic or is it now a full package?

Op is missing a few titles I think.

In terms of AAA titles it looks kind of empty compared to previous march's

stryke

So what's the deal with Hitman? Is it still episodic or is it now a full package?

Op is missing a few titles I think.

In terms of AAA titles it looks kind of empty compared to previous march's

Still episodic. Full package will be end of this year.

Elios83

Only the Heavy Rain/Beyond retail bundle for me.
I have to prepare for the huge gaming month that April will be for me with Dark Souls 3, Uncharted 4 and Ratchet&Clank on PS4.

Is Day of the Tentacle remastered still slated for March?

Oh you're right, it was scheduled for March, if it's confirmed I will definetly buy that as well =)

Rocketz

Just KI season 3 for me. I've tapped out of getting The Division just because I won't have the time to play it. Right now I'm in the middle of The Following, Rocket League, and Rainbow 6: Seige. Plus I'm going tomorrow to get PVZ GW2. April then starts out with Quantum Break and DS3 back to back. Maybe on a sale in the future because I like the game.

sviri

I totally thought Uncharted 4 was coming out in March... oh well. I am so damn impatient waiting for it and Dark Souls 3.

watdaeff4

Just the Division for me.

Need to work on it and backlog before Quantum Break, Dark Souls 1 and 3, and Uncharted 4 in April

Unless something like Nights of Azure gets rave reviews then nothing for me.

Which is good because next month I want to get through Final Fantasy IV and Dragon Quest VI, as well as finish off the platinums and DLC for Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne before Dark Souls 3 comes out.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Cool, nothing I want, more time to finish DkS2 before DkS3. Well, maybe Trackmania. Been a while since I played any TM game (haven't played 2 at all).

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3 and Quantum Break in one month. Good lord. April needs to get here ASAP.

The only reason I am excited about March is for the movie Batman vs Superman. On the gaming side it is going to be so boring.

mulac

It just blew my mind that there is a possibility of buying Dark Souls 3 in March...in Japanese.

Still...wow.

Staf

Only thing i might get is Hitman. And i'm unsure if i will get it next month or wait until it's 'complete' which is later this year right?

Gowans

For me Killer Instinct Season 3 is locked in, TrackMania as long as it's not broken and maybe MK XL if I'm in the mood for some fighter story.

Top Bottom