• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 and Xbox Scarlett Might Be Priced at $399, According to Michael Pachter...

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Industry analyst Michael Pachter recently we asked him what he thought the prices for both consoles was going to be according to him considering their specs, and surprisingly enough, he says both of them might end up costing a pretty reasonable $399.

“The specs suggest $500 or so,” Pachter told GamingBolt when asked what he thinks the price for both consoles will be, “but my bias is that Microsoft will announce $399 and Sony will follow suit.”

quest

Not Banned from OT
I hope not 399.99 got us under powered machines last time around. I want 499.99 with more juice this time around would love to see whR Sony can do with 499.99 now with easy to developer hardware.

epicnemesis

I don’t understand the pachter hate. He is an analyst who is just giving his predictions based on his knowledge of the industry and what he would do in the shoes of company X. It’s harmless and something he does for fun when asked these questions.

TeamGhobad

Banned
no way it will be 399. just taking into account inflation it will be 499 then u have the added cost of the SSD and HW RT. they will be 499.

HeresJohnny

According to Microsoft supporters, Microsoft doesn't care if you buy a Scarlett or not, they'd just as soon have you buy a subscription on Xbox One.... so why would they release it at a loss given this train of thought?

Top Bottom