• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 has sold 10 million consoles

Just as Microsoft planned lol.

To make things better you can get XSS on a payment plan, saving you money. With gamepass you have a free digital library of unlimited games.

It all part of the chain. You can upgrade your XSS to a XSX for free once stock is more plentiful too. If you're impatient there's literally zero reason to not buy a XSS now unless you are biased or have a hate boner for Microsoft for whatever reason.

I was disappointed after the successful Xbox One run Sony did not also consider a payment plan for PS5. Even though I hear they had a decent trial in asia.

But the big thing here is the PS5 digital is nearly the same as a regular PS5, so only $100 is slashed off. XSS is $200 off and with x cloud you get around it's weaker hardware. Something many dont consider at first thought.

And again you can upgrade for free anyway to the real Xbox Series X anyway if you get the finance plan.

Why are you shilling so hard for MS gaming products in a thread dedicated to PS news?

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

To make things better you can get XSS on a payment plan, saving you money. With gamepass you have a free digital library of unlimited games.

It all part of the chain. You can upgrade your XSS to a XSX for free once stock is more plentiful too. If you're impatient there's literally zero reason to not buy a XSS now unless you are biased or have a hate boner for Microsoft for whatever reason.

I was disappointed after the successful Xbox One run Sony did not also consider a payment plan for PS5. Even though I hear they had a decent trial in asia.

But the big thing here is the PS5 digital is nearly the same as a regular PS5, so only $100 is slashed off. XSS is $200 off and with x cloud you get around it's weaker hardware. Something many dont consider at first thought.

And again you can upgrade for free anyway to the real Xbox Series X anyway if you get the finance plan.

Lol. How much are Microsoft paying you per post?

But seriously, I'm still going to get a PS5 no matter what. Wouldn't be able to go without their exclusive games. I'd also have to get an X for the best Xbox experience possible.

Not sure you should be promoting finance plans that could lead people into debt, but regardless of that, I have enough disposable income to pay for my consoles outright thanks.

I'm a fan of Gamepass, but let's not lie and say it's "free" access to a library of games. It's a rental service that I have to pay monthly for. If I stop paying then I lose access to this "free" library".

XSS cloud gaming is now where near as good as playing on native hardware, but thanks for the tip.

Tempting to buy an S outright to play FIFA 22, but the S doesn't match the X and due to their sweet exclusive games, could never replace a PS5.

demigod

Another clueless astroturfer. They didn't plan for "shortages".

Marty-McFly

Banned
Yes I think some are in denial as to the appeal of the Switch, as they themselves do not personally see the value in the console, not an uncommon event on here though. The Nintendo Switch sells well and it's down to the global pandemic, the PS5 sells well and it's just everybody wanted one. ;)
Switch has won something like 30 months straight. Sony and MS are reporting shortages until 2023 due to the semi conductor shortage.

It's looking very possible that Switch could win every month for years to come, outsell the PS2, become the best selling platform ever, and still people here will ignore it and focus on the holy war between Xbox and Playstation.
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Duchess

Topher

Gold Member

Dog What GIF
Chris Pratt What GIF

Top Bottom