• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 including Ratchet Bundle to go on sale 11th June

Skifi28

Not that anyone will be able to find one, but I don't get the point of havinga a bundle when the price is exactly the same as buying the two separately.

Last edited:
This is so bad and sad at this point PS5 games are available everywhere but finding a console without paying a hefty premium is literally impossible a ps5 costs around 1100 dollars

Nubulax

I was thinking about jumping in when/IF they release a limited/special edition console. For my PS4 I jumped in with the Cobalt Blue Uncharted 4 edition and love it. Was hoping they would release a special God of War or Uncharted one but with how crazy demand is and how covid and supply is very constrained id be shocked if it would be easy for them to release something like that for quite a while

Ceadeus

I think scalpers are human garbage.. i've never scalped anything.. hell I don't even sell my old shit, I give it to family.

It's just basic logic... there are probably 9 million PS5's out there... and I'd bet less than a million of them went to scalpers first. It's more than ever before, and it sucks.. but you can still get a PS5 without running a bot.

I have 2.. have had a third sitting in my cart for a minute once debating it. All my friends have them, none of them got them from scalpers... it's just logic.

The sales go fast because people are tracking them, they get announced on Twitter, etc.. and millions of people are attempting to buy them. Most of these people aren't scalpers.
Thinking of it you're totally right. I believe stock is worst where I live, from nowinstock, none have had any since 24th of May.

I'll just let it go until I casually walk into a video game store and see one on the shelves. And meanwhile, playing.. I don't know, freaking ping pong or something

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Thinking of it you're totally right. I believe stock is worst where I live, from nowinstock, none have had any since 24th of May.

I'll just let it go until I casually walk into a video game store and see one on the shelves. And meanwhile, playing.. I don't know, freaking ping pong or something

It could be worse in different places too; we get a good chunk of the stock here in the US.. and also do have some major retailers implementing Captcha, probably killing of duplicate orders that sort of thing. And we just have more chances to get them.

But I'd urge anyone just to keep trying.. anyone getting one, including a scalper, is getting "lucky" as the demand is there to the point where millions of people are looking out for them constantly.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Well maybe this will finally help sony sell some ps5's, practically has to give them away. 🙄

Top Bottom