• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 MYTHBUSTER: Federal Bureau of Cerny

Prophesy?

• Total voters
ypf20Hn.png

COaHu9d.png

They called me LOCO. But am I really?
iojWHR7.jpg
Did Cerny’s presentation have a bunch of hints or was each game mention just random?

Chiggs

It's like I stumbled into a crazy person's lair, found their deeply unsettling journal, but can't stop my hands from flipping through the pages, knowing full well that whoever wrote this mess is either inching toward me with a butcher's knife, or is furiously masturbating to my fear behind the curtains.

Last edited:
I don't get it.
Cerny was giving hints to games in the “Road to PS5”. Alot of the games have been announced. Im mainly having fun.
So it the PS5 backwards compatible with PS 1,2,3 ?
Hopefully its announced in their next event August. They have so many hints in their last two showcases. It kinda makes no sense not to have PS Classics atleast digitally.

Last edited:

DonF

when the future of gaming began and the og ps boot screen appeared... I got excited. Why would they put that clip in ? it has to have compatibility to the ps1 at least!

Pandor

Banned
when the future of gaming began and the og ps boot screen appeared... I got excited. Why would they put that clip in ? it has to have compatibility to the ps1 at least!

just nostalgia. Only PS4 B.C. is confirmed. Don’t think anything else will come. They have PSnow for that. Why not use this?

Top Bottom