• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Performance King Meme Thread | Meme Has No Limits

ZywyPL

Banned
And the GOAT gif

2c0.gif

HOLY SHIT! I've never seen this gif before, Jesus Christ, every single line in it is just pure gold xD

regawdless

Banned
Cyberpunk will be crazy, it's going to be a bloodbath.
With so many emotions involved, console warriors will be all over every small difference.

But it also has the potential of being extremely boring if there are no differences due to the missing next gen patch.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Last time I laughed this hard reading posts in a thread was the craig memes shortly after the Xbox Series X power king meme thread. I think this one here is next best hilarious thread. World is bleak out there, you all make it bearable by keeping things funny!
Craig memes is the most wholesome thing on the internet for me. I love when gaminng community get together and laugh. I never like Halo, so this is my best Halo experience so far. I love that someone started these "power king memes" those two threads are pure gold and makes me...not think about the outside world.

SO KEEP IT UP BOIS AND GIRLS.

XBOX for life! Xbox for laughs!

Cyberpunk will be crazy, it's going to be a bloodbath.
With so many emotions involved, console warriors will be all over every small difference.

But it also has the potential of being extremely boring if there are no differences due to the missing next gen patch.

Microsoft will likely take lead in Cyberpunk until next gen patches are ready.
BC games are only area where xbox works better

Top Bottom