• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 : The Future Of Gaming. NeoGAF Viewing Thread. June 11th 1PM PDT/ 9PM BST

Moogle11

Banned
Meh. Not a fan of white hardware, but no biggie as it will behind a door in my cabinet when not in use anyway.

Will buy an all black controller if available though as I tend to get white/gray controllers dirty over time.

Wonder how much cheaper the digital edition will be? I'm mostly digital at this point, but would probably want the option for discs for short games I like to beat and sell off and PS4 is my only Bluray player currently as my standalone one died and I'd rather sell it off when I move on.

In all, strong showing. Probably a tad more likely to buy at/near launch for Spider-man, even more so if one (or both) of Ratchet and Horizon 2 are at/near launch.

Last edited:

octiny

Banned
Outside of HD2, enjoyed Rachet the most, since it actually showed in-game footage. Pretty disappointing overall.

Console looks interesting, seems to be vertical only

Last edited:

Blond

Banned
I wonder how much I'm going to be charged up the ass for the ability to play disc, but I know that's how they'll put out two different models for people.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha that wee smile when Jim said they believe in generations :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
The design is brave and new, I'll give them that.

But, it looks amateurish to me.. sorry, it just doesn't look very good.

cormack12

Gold Member
Game list summary - think I got everything

GTA V
Miles Morales (DLC likely)
GT7
Ratchet and Clank
Project Athia
Stray
Returnal
Sackboy: A big adventure
Destruction AllStar