• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 UK restock, today and early June

Matt_Fox

Daily Express is reporting PS5 UK restock dates for early June, with toy retailer Smyths having stock influx today... might be worth refreshing their website throughout the day if you're after a PS5...

Smyths PS5 UK restock TODAY? More PlayStation 5 consoles to buy soon (msn.com)

And here's the link to the PlayStation page on Smyths...
PlayStation 5 | PS5 Games, Consoles & Accessories | Smyths Toys UK

PS5 EXPECTED JUNE RESTOCK DATES FOR THE UK

• Smyths Toys - June 3 to June 4

• John Lewis - June 8

• Studio - June 8 to June 10

• ASDA - June 8 to June 10

• Very - June 8 to June 10

• Scan - June 11

• Argos - June 21 to June 24

VN1X

Banned
Gunna give it a go. Digital £359, sell my OG PS4 for £100, laughing all the way to the bank.
Desus And Mero Good Luck GIF by Bernie Sanders

Birdo

Banned
Lots of PC part sites in the UK have June 8th as a "Back in stock" date for many components.

There must me some giant shipment of electronics coming around that time or something.

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
I've got two, one coming today and one for collection from the the shop (Game) I ordered two by mistake and they cancelled one as it was one per customer but now they have sent me a email saying the other is on the way for collection and they have taken the money for both. They're probably going to be easy to get now being as it's Summer then hard to get again come Autumn.

ksdixon

I'm just going to put it out there, if my financial difficulties don't get fixed soon, I'll have to swallow it down and investigate selling my PS5 whilst it's still somewhat hard to come across, as well as some other items.

• PS5 & Accessories - It's a digital edition PS5, with 2x controllers (one has stiff buttons, but may just need a proper cleaning as I spilt a coffee on it. the other is brand new), and a media remote control. I'm not exactley sure what a fair price to ask would be, but due to financial difficulties, I'd hope to crack the £500 mark, if possible.

Other random gaming bits I have that could help provide some needed cashflow are:
  • Hackable PS4 (glacier white fat PS4) - I believe this is on the original big custom firmware... 5.05, was it? There was a later custom firmware that allowed you to do even more, but I never went back. I remember my friend did something with the DNS numbers during wifi network setup to point to a specific 'online help landing page'. One day I had to use a wired network connection, and I buggered-up the hacked dns settings and never managed to have the free time fix it. So someone wants to put in the time, it's certainly in a hackable state etc.

• Analouge SuperNT & MegaSG & Accessories - - These aren't on the latest firmware, but they are hacked to read roms off sd cards. The machines themselves and accessories (mat, something that goes in the top of the MegaSG, I think it allows physical Game Gear games to be played?), SD Cards of ROMs, x2 8BitDo Bluetooth controllers (one bluetooth, one wireless 2.4Ghz, if I remember correctly)
Sorry if this post is against any rules, I figured the PS5 restock thread was a good place to put feelers out if I do end-up needing to sell PS5, I might find someone who's interested etc.

Last edited:

alienator

I got a ps5 just 2 days ago. (im located in .nl ! )

Just had to use some stock inventory sniper software/website. ... for the last 8 months... ...

godspeed everyone trying to get one!

Dr.D00p

I'm guessing they're going to try and get as much stock as possible out there in anticipation of Ratchet & Clank's release, after that there isn't really much worth being released for the rest of this year, TBH (in terms of Triple A 1st party stuff, at least)

Kuranghi

I've something of a "shipspotter" myself, got this footage of the June electronics shipment coming in:

7ZDQ.gif

Can we get a round of applause for this brave fellow for swimming all that way, through rough seas, just to bring us our shiny pieces.

Thanks Henry Shipman, thenry.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
be wary of using DISTILL to monitor stock changes.
Cache totally destroys it's ability to work quickly and it will be delayed by even few minutes. gotta open console in chrome and then right click on refresh button to do full real refresh

DeaDPo0L84

Do they ship internationally? Wife wants to play the next chapter in FF7 remake and figured I might try to get a digital version.

Neff

If you're buying from Argos, add it on the app (add to favourites then add to basket) then checkout on desktop. DON'T try to trick the system by spamming it on the app, drops are by region, so wait for yours to go live. If you trick the checkout into buying a console from a region they can't deliver to, it'll just get cancelled. Be patient and keep refreshing your basket until it shows as available for delivery for your postcode.

Oh and be ready to stay up all night, regional drops start going live usually about 1am.

When are Woolworth's expected to get stock??

Dixons will have them in any day now if you're interested

Last edited:

MrS

Banned
Suez Canal units finally arriving? Good luck to all you savages who still need one.

Last edited:

Derift

If you're buying from Argos, add it on the app (add to favourites then add to basket) then checkout on desktop. DON'T try to trick the system by spamming it on the app, drops are by region, so wait for yours to go live. If you trick the checkout into buying a console from a region they can't deliver to, it'll just get cancelled. Be patient and keep refreshing your basket until it shows as available for delivery for your postcode.

Oh and be ready to stay up all night, regional drops start going live usually about 1am.

Dixons will have them in any day now if you're interested
damn is this what people are having to go through just to get these systems...

Duchess

Do they ship internationally? Wife wants to play the next chapter in FF7 remake and figured I might try to get a digital version.
Wouldn't you run into power supply problems by buying a UK PS5 and trying to use it in a different country? UK voltage is 230 (and US, for example, is 120).

Tazzu

Keep missing the drops so I thought I'd ask here. Is the supply improving, I have noticed on eBay they are selling for less every week. Likewise just how hard is it to snag a system in the UK? My brother managed to get a Series X but it seems to be easier to get.

Top Bottom