• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: 3 more GwG games this month!

93xfan

Banned

• Braid
  • Cloning Clyde
  • Hydro Thunder Hurricane (May 1 - May 15)
  • Joe Danger 2: The Movie
  • The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk (May 16 - June 15)
  • Viva Pinata: Party Animals (May 16 - May 31)
  • Yoku's Island Express (May 1 - May 31)

Braid is fantastic if you don’t own that.

jaysius

Banned
It amazes me that it would this thread would attract a console warrior who comes in just to use the “laugh” reaction.

What a sad, sad person
I'm a Gamepass Ultimate user, and these "additions" are so MEH that it is VERY hilarious and odd to even add them at all.

anthony2690

Banned
Are these games usually free and just been noticed?
Or are they actually added?
As there is a few games that are permanently free like:

Crackdown
Crackdown 2
Too human (is this one worth installing/trying?)
Phantom Dust
Queens Quest 5

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Are these games usually free and just been noticed?
Or are they actually added?
As there is a few games that are permanently free like:

Crackdown
Crackdown 2
Too human (is this one worth installing/trying?)
Phantom Dust
Queens Quest 5
I think Too Human was just a good game for the time, I think it's probably aged poorly, it was just something to play in a game drought that was happening when it released.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I am trying to download that hyper tundra whatever game, and it say I have to pay?

Braid?

Animated GIF

anthony2690

Banned
I think Too Human was just a good game for the time, I think it's probably aged poorly, it was just something to play in a game drought that was happening when it released.
I'll probably just claim the game so it's forever on my download history.

Plus I thought they got sued out the ass and had to stop selling the game? Did something change?

I remember being really curious about the game back in the day, but hated the box art (silly reason for not buying the game back then) haha

jaysius

Banned
I'll probably just claim the game so it's forever on my download history.

Plus I thought they got sued out the ass and had to stop selling the game? Did something change?

I remember being really curious about the game back in the day, but hated the box art (silly reason for not buying the game back then) haha
Too Human's development story was way better than the actual game.

It was supposed to be a trilogy but the first one was so delayed and such an abortion that they just let it die.

Last edited:

SteadyEvo

I'm a Gamepass Ultimate user, and these "additions" are so MEH that it is VERY hilarious and odd to even add them at all.
Same. Lackluster offerings. And for some reason 360 games aren’t working for me. Maybe cause I changed my gamertag? Sucks cause Hydrothunder looks to be the best of the bunch imo

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Same. Lackluster offerings. And for some reason 360 games aren’t working for me. Maybe cause I changed my gamertag? Sucks cause Hydrothunder looks to be the best of the bunch imo
Hydrothunder downloaded fine for me, I turned it on and had a race, can confirm this shit is more fun than the last 10 Need for Speed games.

Top Bottom