• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: All PS Vitas to be $199.99 at Target from 8/18 - 8/24

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Not a price drop

XpJeok0.jpg

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Good Deal I caught a Vita w/ $50 credit on amazon that went away in a flash got a free 16gb memory card.....$199 is the sweet spot for Vita...IMO

Paranerd

Neo Member
What are the current PS Vita SKUs that Target has? I'm assuming none of the game bundles are left? I haven't checked my Target lately.

Still waiting for an official drop. $169 or lower and I'm in. I don't see myself shelling out 2 bills for a vita with the PS4 so close to launch.

sense

well they did the same price drop in japan where 3g and wifi were dropped to 19980 yen which is around 199 so yeah gamescom price drop incoming.

jrDev

$50 cheaper and I'm in. Would like to get on the Playstation mobile program...holidays will be telling.

Gamescom falls during that week, right?

Perfect. I might buy one depending on whether or not they announce a price drop or redesign (with HDMI out) there.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
I might just buy one during the sale but not open it and if there is a redesign take it back to target.

oh and 32G memory is 99.99 what the hell!

I might just buy one during the sale but not open it and if there is a redesign take it back to target.

oh and 32G memory is 99.99 what the hell!

The prices are crazy and they tried to justify making them by saying it will stop piracy, mods and such.

zulux21

so.... that add clearly says all vita consoles will be $199.99...
that also happens to be the week that the walking dead vita bundle releases for $249.99...

I wonder if that will be included or if people will get target to adjust for that since the ad clearly says all of them.

Crayons

Banned
I'd definitely buy it at that price but it seems no stores in my area ever have that stuff, and if they do, there's no sale at my store.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Okay deal and I like the system. Still gonna be $300+ for the system + memory + game.

I want one, but I just can't pull the trigger yet.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Still too expensive with no memory card.

I wonder if this thing would be doing so poorly if it just accepted standard cards.

I would say it's a great price, if it weren't for those ridiculously overpriced memory cards. I think it'll be a great PS4 companion.

zashga

The memory card pricing always stops me from seriously contemplating a Vita purchase. Really wish Sony had gone with SD cards. Or even memory stick, if they absolutely had to go proprietary.

Top Bottom