• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Free $10 coupon for adding Rocket League to your Epic Games account before October 23

GHG

Gold Member

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sweet, I'll put this $10 coupon right next to the other $10 coupon they gave away earlier this year that I've never used.

And put this game on my digital shelf next to all the other free games I have on my account and have never installed or played.

kretos

Banned
God damn you Epic, i already got a 10$ coupon that i got for free during the sales, and now i got another 10$ coupon that i got for adding this free game, why won't you let me combine these 2 coupons and get another game for free you greedy sons of bitches

GHG

Gold Member
Sweet, I'll put this $10 coupon right next to the other $10 coupon they gave away earlier this year that I've never used.

And put this game on my digital shelf next to all the other free games I have on my account and have never installed or played.

This is literally me.

I'm looking through the list of games on sale at the moment thinking do I need any of them.

I don't need anymore games right now but I always get tempted whenever they throw one of these coupons at me.

Might get The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk, Mortal Shell or Destroy all Humans... None of which are on sale so I don't need to rush.

GHG

Gold Member
Thats weird. Its 19.99 here.

Regional pricing. Other than this constant flow of coupons and free games, the only other good thing about the EGS.

a97k2sN.png

GHG

Gold Member
Fuck it, think I'll grab Anno 1800.

$16 with the coupon and not on Steam or keyshops so there's no way I'll regret it.

pr0cs

Thanks OP! I already burned my last coupon on Mortal Shell.
I have this new one as a backup in case I need one

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Right on, thanks! I bought AC Odyssey for $7.99 after coupon so I can play it on GeForce Now. Thankfully, it linked the EGS account to my Uplay account and all my cloud saves from last year when I played it for about 50hrs are still there, so I can finish the game finally.

Kuranghi

This is just a one time deal, right? Not like the other coupons where you get another $10 coupon after every use of the previous coupon?

I'm sorry I didn't know a less retarded way to write that lol.

nikolino840

Direct link for the lazy:

News story:

Valid for games over $15 and there's currently a sale on which ends tomorrow.
Yeah and happen like the Witcher 3 that they have raised the price :D

GHG

Gold Member
This is just a one time deal, right? Not like the other coupons where you get another $10 coupon after every use of the previous coupon?

I'm sorry I didn't know a less retarded way to write that lol.

Yeh just a one time coupon this time round.

I think the days of the repeating $10 are long gone unfortunately.

Kuranghi

Yeh just a one time coupon this time round.

I think the days of the repeating $10 are long gone unfortunately.

Indeed, damnit! I know I should've just bought Control for £13.99 when I could've!

tenor.gif

I had already spent £40 on other stuff though lol

GHG

Gold Member
Indeed, damnit! I know I should've just bought Control for £13.99 when I could've!

tenor.gif

I had already spent £40 on other stuff though lol

It's now on Steam so it won't be long before 3rd party key sellers have it available for a similar price when it's on sale.

Kuranghi

It's now on Steam so it won't be long before 3rd party key sellers have it available for a similar price when it's on sale.

Oh shit I forgot it had been a year or whatever, also I should've just searched cdkeys lol:

www .cdkeys.com/control-ultimate-edition-pc-steam

£22.99 for the Ultimate edition.

Last edited:
Top Bottom