PSA: Gamestop has stocked Refurbished Gamecubes

I've been playing my Gamecube lately. Great console. Metroid Prime 2, currently.

I've been looking every day for my Melee disk and can't find it. I even found the box, but with no disk inside. What? I always put the disk back.

So I went on eBay thinking I could just buy a replacement for a reasonable price since it's an older game, but no. That game is selling like it's fresh off the shelf. Shit. I just want some Smash Bros with my girlfriend ;_;

Mine is the black cube.

I wanted so badly to make my old one into a lunchbox.

There is so much crap in there and the opening isn't big enouch

I was so disappointed, it took forever to find the triwing screwdriver and it was just a mess.

I bought a Gamecube for a dollar this weekend at a random yard sale.

I didn't really need the fourth Gamecube.
Yeah I did. Just good sense to back up your backups.

Years ago, their refurbished GameCubes were literally new units directly from Nintendo. With their Xenoblade/Metroid Prime Trilogy thing...maybe is the same this time.

Got mine in 2003. Loved it then, but overrrated as fuck now. Gamecube now is like what Dreamcast was in the mid 2000s.

I wanted so badly to make my old one into a lunchbox.

There is so much crap in there and the opening isn't big enouch

I was so disappointed, it took forever to find the triwing screwdriver and it was just a mess.
Why there a condom in the cube?

Can gamecubes play imported games?
I think I still have a Japanese Platinum GameCube that is modified to play NTSC games as well as NTSC-J. Only the Japanese consoles could be modified in such a manner. It has a switch in the back that allows you to select U.S. or Japanese games.

It was great, got it along with a Japanese copy of Wind Waker. Beat the game in three days without knowing a sliver of Japanese. So good.

Are the component cables still like $150? Also, is there an easy way to tell if a system has the digital out, other than looking at the back of course. Just wondering as I am hoping to score one off kijiji but I want to make sure I get one that will support the component cables.