• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Gamestop US will have a restock of PS5 and XSX today (likely expensive bundles)

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://gamingintel.com/ps5-xbox-series-x-restock-major-us-retailer-today

Major American video games retailer GameStop has announced that they will be selling next-gen consoles today. Both the PS5 and Xbox Series X will go on sale on the site at some point today.

However, GameStop says that there will only be a "limited number" of PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles on sale. Therefore, customers should expect the consoles to sell out quickly.

Gamestop has also not announced what time the PS5 and Xbox Series X restock will drop, but say they will tweet when it goes live.

Buyers should also be prepared to pay a lot, as the consoles will only go on sale as part of bundles with games or console accessories included. Find out how bundles stop scalpers and bots from buying consoles.

Last edited:

Miles708

Y'all hurdling to get consoles with 0 games on (1 if you like remakes).

I'd understand if it was a sale, but you're likely even paying a premium for the "chance".

I'm old, maybe that the problem.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Y'all hurdling to get consoles with 0 games on (1 if you like remakes).

I'd understand if it was a sale, but you're likely even paying a premium for the "chance".

I'm old, maybe that the problem.
bored russell westbrook GIF by NBA

D.Final

Banned
Source: https://gamingintel.com/ps5-xbox-series-x-restock-major-us-retailer-today

Major American video games retailer GameStop has announced that they will be selling next-gen consoles today. Both the PS5 and Xbox Series X will go on sale on the site at some point today.

However, GameStop says that there will only be a "limited number" of PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles on sale. Therefore, customers should expect the consoles to sell out quickly.

Gamestop has also not announced what time the PS5 and Xbox Series X restock will drop, but say they will tweet when it goes live.

Buyers should also be prepared to pay a lot, as the consoles will only go on sale as part of bundles with games or console accessories included. Find out how bundles stop scalpers and bots from buying consoles.

I'm just waiting 2 years
And then I'll go

Top Bottom