• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSM UK- score and rumors.

acabado

Banned
OPM UK-scores- April 2008 said:
23vcos6.jpg

Playstation 3
Lost: The Video Game - 5/10
Army Of Two - 6/10
Blacksite: Area 51 - 5/10
NFL Tour - 4/10
MX Vs ATV Untamed - 5/10
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - 8/10

PSP
God Of War: Chains Of Olympus - 10/10 *OPM GOLD AWARD*
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law - 5/10
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus - 7/10
The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift - 5/10

Playstation 2
Buzz: The School Quiz - 7/10
Wild Arms 5 - 7/10
The Spiderwick Chronicles - 5/10
Phantasy Star Universe - 7/10
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - 4/10
Odin Sphere - 8/10

OPM UK- rumors said:
- God Of War III is along way off, won't be released until xmas 09
b5lm2w.png

- The BBC reckons sony has an amazing secret game in the works for 2009

- Capcom is developing Dead Rising 2 for mulitple platforms including PS3

- Team ICO's new game has links to Norse myths

- Mass Effect and its Sequels will come to PS3

- Sony already has a in-game version of PS3's XMB up and running

- Netflix will soon offer movie downloads straight to your PS3

le.phat

mass effect on ps3 ? an UE3 game that didn't even run properly on 360 ? god lord, i wonder how that will turn out .....

pswii60

Looks like OPSMUK uses GAF for its rumour section.

Weird how the Netflix rumour is in a UK magazine, considering Netflix doesn't exist over here.
le.phat said:
mass effect on ps3 ? an UE3 game that didn't even run properly on 360 ? god lord, i wonder how that will turn out .....
Didn't Bioware say only the other day that they'll probably just do the sequel for PC/360? Besides, the HD as standard in the PS3 could potentially use caching to help with the texture pop-in. I think, although there was some in Uncharted but nowhere near as bad.

dTau

Banned
le.phat said:

to be fair it can't be much worse other than not running at all

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

If this is true, I do not know what to do with my 360? I hope they add more audio tracks since they will be using blu-ray if this rumor is to be believed.

TEH-CJ

Banned
God of war 3 till chistmas 09!?

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo / Vader

edit: mx vs atv isn't that bad. I quite like it...granted I'm a motocross nut.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Norse mythology is awesome. Team ICO will hit gold there for sure.

LRB1983 said:
Please. I want.
(And port the first one).

I agree. I didn't upgrade my PS3's HDD for nothing you know. :D

FrankT

- Capcom is developing Dead Rising 2 for mulitple platforms including PS3

Seriously doubt the first, but maybe. Actually no, on the second, it's possible but it will still be exclusive for a time according to Bioware this week, ports down the road, maybe.

beerbelly

Banned
neojubei said:
If this is true, I do not know what to do with my 360? I hope they add more audio tracks since they will be using blu-ray if this rumor is to be believed.

lol. Sell it so you can stop this drama queen act.

Redd

Team Ico's game and norse myths, oh I can't wait until this game hits. Was kind of hoping for Ico 2 but this is good too.

Redd said:
Team Ico's game and norse myths, oh I can't wait until this game hits. Was kind of hoping for Ico 2 but this is good too.

If by ICO 2 you mean another starring Ico, I don't even know how they could do that. SoTC is essentially ICO 2 as far as story connections go though.

Danielsan

Not sure how to feel about a Team ICO game based on Norse Mythology. I kind of like their own world of mythology that they created with ICO and SotC. Then again I'm sure they would hit it out of the ballpark. All I want now is footage of whatever the fuck they're working on.

Also if there isn't any footage of a Dead Rising 2 this year then you fail Capcom.

TheOddOne

neojubei said:
I hope these rumors are true especially the mass effect one.

the thing i don't quite get is do you have realy have a x360? because one minute your saying ''If this is true, I do not know what to do with my 360?'' and then ''I hope these rumors are true especially the mass effect one.'' Maby a sneak troll attack?

So we have an innumerable amount of Japanese RPGs borrowing names and locations from Norse mythology, western developers using it as a base for robot smashing and orc smashing games, and now we're going to get Norse Mythology: The Male Menopause Edition, from the makers of Tripe-co and Shadow of the Artsy Fartsy Bore? Jrrrg.

Draft

AltogetherAndrews said:
So we have an innumerable amount of Japanese RPGs borrowing names and locations from Norse mythology, western developers using it as a base for robot smashing and orc smashing games, and now we're going to get Norse Mythology: The Male Menopause Edition, from the makers of Tripe-co and Shadow of the Artsy Fartsy Bore? Jrrrg.
Nailed it.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
TheOddOne said:
the thing i don't quite get is do you have realy have a x360? because one minute your saying ''If this is true, I do not know what to do with my 360?'' and then ''I hope these rumors are true especially the mass effect one.'' Maby a sneak troll attack?

What? yea I have one and I've played mass effect about 3 times and i felt it was a good game could be better but still a good game. On the PS3, bioware could use the space on blu-ray to add more dialog. Right now, the only game I play on my 360 is mass effect, thats it.

The Mass Effect thing sounds like a made up rumour based on "hey, it could happen, EA bought it."

Really cool if they could get an elevator wait-free version running on PS3, though.

Top Bottom