• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSM3 February 2007 Scores (and the whacky things they say)

Mmmkay

PS3
Fight Night Round 3 - 78
Full Auto 2: Battlelines - 36
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - 78
Mobile Suit Gundam: Target In Sight - 28

PS2
Rayman Raving Rabbids - 60
Okami - 95
Star Trek: Encounters - 32
Tokobot Plus: Mysteries of the Karakuri - 53
Xiaolin Showdown - 38
Delta Force: Team Sabre - 58
Crazy Frog Racer 2 - 48

PSP
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops - 83
Brothers In Arms: D-Day - 59
Gun: Showdown - 63
Dynasty Warriors Volume 2 - 52
Madden NFL 07 - 80
Star Trek: Assault - 58

From the rumour section
- "Shock news? PS3 'exclusive' Devil May Cry 4 will appear on Xbox 360..."
- "On the bright side, despite rampant internet speculation, Metal Gear Solid 4 is still exclusive to Sony's machine."

So what's happened to...?
Some familiar faces seem to be missng from 2007's radar...
3) Bioshock
This incredible looking undersea adventure has slipped off the PS3 release schedule and is currently slated as a 360 exclusive. But we reckon that translates to 'out a bit later.'
Going to happen in 2007?
Almost definitely
[Note: Those spoony bards also put the Ken Levine gameplay walkthrough on the DVD]

Just to finish off, one little tidbit from their '2007 Heaven' feature, documenting some of the big titles expected in... 2007.

Heavenly Sword
ETA December 2007

And on that note, I'll show you the back cover advert...

psm3feb.jpg

The PlayStation 3 Magazine indeed.

theBishop

Banned
its pretty incredible (in a bad way) that Ninja Theory started work on Heavenly Sword before anyone was even thinking about next-gen development, but the game is still totally up in the air in terms of release date.

i'm excited for it and all, but jesus, Insomniac rolled out an incredible title at launch after roughly 2 years of development.

I'd gladly share DMC4 with Xbots if they share Bioshock with me :)

luffeN

theBishop said:
its pretty incredible (in a bad way) that Ninja Theory started work on Heavenly Sword before anyone was even thinking about next-gen development, but the game is still totally up in the air in terms of release date.

i'm excited for it and all, but jesus, Insomniac rolled out an incredible title at launch after roughly 2 years of development.

I'd gladly share DMC4 with Xbots if they share Bioshock with me :)

isnt the 6. of march the realease date for HS for the US ?

hmm, pretty strange. about two weeks ago gamfront wrote a news about this release date being posted at the official ps3 page here http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/BCUS-98132

but now theres only 2007 again

XSamu

Banned
About the Bioshock part..

Are they trying to be funny? Bioshock was never intended to release on the Playstation 3.

Normally I would've posted "Jeej DMC4 for sure on Xbox 360"

But the other info is quite "shocking"

Talamatross said:
Are these guys ever going to break that ZOE3 news they claim to be hording?

Probably not but your avatar needs to be fixed, it is way too big.

also wtf lolz at Gears of War on the backcover.

what have they done!?

Anyway, why do they need to report if dmc4 is coming to 360 or not...not really relevant to a ps3 mag. Though I dont think this would be a big deal. Im not sure if LO or DR are big enough deals to bother releasing on ps3 though

peace

jjasper

XSamu said:
About the Bioshock part..

Are they trying to be funny? Bioshock was never intended to release on the Playstation 3.

Normally I would've posted "Jeej DMC4 for sure on Xbox 360"

But the other info is quite "shocking"

It was commonly assumed that it was a multiplatfrom game before the X06 announcement and even then people took the announcement as being spring 360 later ps3 because of the wording.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
DMC4 on 360 I expect to happen as well, but Sony is also delaying Heavenly Sword to December?

raYne

Mmmkay said:
PS3
Fight Night Round 3 - 78
Full Auto 2: Battlelines - 36
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - 78
Mobile Suit Gundam: Target In Sight - 28
I believe these scores. Nice to see that Full Auto is still crap... and JPN Gundam reviews = tehbias.

Heavenly Sword
ETA December 2007
You've got to be kidding...

..and obligatory lawl @ the Gears ad.

Steroyd

PSM UK is BS utter complete bull.

They do stuff like pass off Blatent Xbox 360 footage as PS3 footage like Lost Planet and FNR3 at least cover the A and B buttons for christ sake.

A quick ode to how connected Shane is to reliably report on any so called "Rumors" he knows of:

Shane is one of these things:

disconnected_big.jpg

runsfeld-disconnected.gif

disconnected.jpg

If Shane is really Q-Man right now I weep for the readers of EGM.

I would listen to Shoe and Milkman and that's about it. Working at EGM gets you part way there, but you really have to have deep connections with many many people in the industry for years to really be "in the know", so in my opinion I don't think Shane's there yet and with his egging character can't really trust that he's not just looking for the attention.

X26

Banned
I can't believe MS did this again, it's just so sleazy. First time was with that big 360 feature in PSM

jjasper

Is it even MS doing it our is it the publisher of the Magazine selling ad space to MS without a specific magazine in mind and then they randomly put it in one of their many magazines.

Either way it is still pretty damn funny.

Tieno

jjasper said:
Is it even MS doing it our is it the publisher of the Magazine selling ad space to MS without a specific magazine in mind and then they randomly put it in one of their many magazines.

Either way it is still pretty damn funny.
I think it's MS, it's a target audience.

Top Bottom