• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN and Eshop $50 codes for $40 on Ebay.

CazTGG

If only Canada had the same deal.
281468m.png

DataGhost

Wondering if I should get that steam card. Hasn't been any good games recently to get me to buy stuff and this sale has been meh

There's no reason not to buy the Nintendo ones. They never go on sale. Got 5.

Too bad all the PSN ones are out or I'd be $200 more in the hole right now lol.

If I don't have a Switch yet, is there a way to redeem gift cards through the PC? Or do I have to sit on the codes until I get one next week.

Edit: Oh well, in for two anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

Toki767

If I don't have a Switch yet, is there a way to redeem gift cards through the PC? Or do I have to sit on the codes until I get one next week.

Edit: Oh well, in for two anyway. Thanks for the heads up!
If you have a Wii U or 3DS you can redeem these there too.

prateeko

Stupid PayPal signed me out and kept making me sign in as I was trying to get another eShop card and then it went OOS....

I was going to sell an eShop code to someone before I saw this thread and I see they posted in here so I'm kinda stuck with an eShop code. PM me if anyone wants to buy, I'll let it go for the same price that was listed on eBay.

Edit: sold.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I was going to sell an eShop code to someone before I saw this thread and I see they posted in here so I'm kinda stuck with an eShop code. PM me if anyone wants to buy, I'll let it go for the same price that was listed on eBay.

Yeah, I'm that someone. Fucking sorry dude. I bet these eBay codes will run out in a few hours and you can hock your eShop code in the B/S/T thread, people are always looking for these.

EDIT: yup, and eShop cards are now sold out.

Steiner

Banned
This is a bit of a strange and specific long-shot, but if someone wants to trade $100 eshop credit for my used-twice Elgato Stream Deck ($150) I'd gladly make that trade.

zulux21

for those who got in on this make sure to redeem the codes in a timely manner for the PSN.

Last time there was a big sale on them I got two, and PSN has a hard limit of like $150 worth of credit on your account and I had stocked up from a best buy deal right before that. end result I only used one, saved the other and after a year went to redeem it (there is no mention anywhere in the code email that there is a time limit) and it didn't work.

paypal and ebay support don't give a crap after that time period either.

Tevious

Did anyone out of the US tried to buy the PSN card? can it work?

Worked for me. I live outside the US, but I'm a US citizen with a US Paypal with a US address. If you're having issues, it must not be an IP problem, I guess. I did use to have problems at checkout occasionally with the PayPalDigitalGifts store, though. But that was a couple years ago.

Fucking hell OP, where were you yesterday? :(

xZLyUkm.png

Sale didn't exist yesterday. Anyway, never buy these cards full price if you can afford to stock up some when these deals hit. I've managed to buy about $300 worth of PSN codes every year for the last 3 or more years all discounted at 10% or more. There was another one of these sales just 2 weeks ago for 10% off, maybe they will be doing these deals more often now (used to be 2 or 3 times a year).

for those who got in on this make sure to redeem the codes in a timely manner for the PSN.

Last time there was a big sale on them I got two, and PSN has a hard limit of like $150 worth of credit on your account and I had stocked up from a best buy deal right before that. end result I only used one, saved the other and after a year went to redeem it (there is no mention anywhere in the code email that there is a time limit) and it didn't work.

paypal and ebay support don't give a crap after that time period either.

I had a similar issue but the codes didn't work right off the bat and fortunately was able to get a refund after some much back and forth. I would advise people who bought PSN codes to verify if they work immediately instead of waiting. Apparently paypal digital had some issue last year where thousands of gift card codes for various retailers were released in the wild by a glitch/hack or whatever and a lot of people were affected.

If people are still looking for PSN cards, greenman has 10 percent off all ps related stuff so if you don't mind only getting a $5 discount, there's that.

Top Bottom