• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 01/24/08

IPGlider

ram said:
complete euro update:

PSN Spiel:

* Pixeljunk Monsters (4,99 €) (keine Demo)

PS1 Spiel:

* Judge Dredd (4,99 €)

Trailer:

* Civilization Revolution

Theme:

* Call of Duty IV (nicht in DE)

Wallpapers:

* 5x Call of Duty IV (nicht in DE)

Another week without Everyday Shooter here in Europe. What is SCEE thinking?

McBradders said:
Pixeljunk?!

Where the fuck is Everyday Shooter?!

IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD.
Just buy it from the US store. And if you don't have a credit card that works, then you can get a virtual pre-paid Visa that does work from Entropay.

Everyday Shooter is so good, it's even worth the extra 5% transaction fee on top of the US price :)

herod

Wollan said:
Judge dredd? I remember that ps1 game get like 4s and stuff. A pretty terrible guncon game.

yes, what is this about? Seems out of step with everything else offered so far.

Steroyd

*checks clock*

The EU store is updated already?! o_O

WTF Sony!?

Thread title needs updating.damn bloody stealth updates.

MadFuzzy

herod said:
yes, what is this about? Seems out of step with everything else offered so far.

It's another ex-Gremlin Interactive game that Zoo Digital have offered up on the store. They seem to be working their way through their back catalogue quite quickly (that's the 4th title in 3 weeks that they've put out on the EU store).

As for the EU version of Everyday Shooter, the schedule released to the EU press last week said "end of February" so there's not much point expecting it before then. Obviously the localisation is taking longer than first thought.

The UK PSP store has updated as well. This week:

Judge Dredd (PS1 game) - 3.49
Syphon Filter: Combat Ops (full-game) - 6.99
Cloverfield trailer - free

jvm

Gamasutra.
Next chance I have to update top post is in about 3.5h. Sorry guys. Bring home the bacon, take out the trash, etc.

Benedict

ram said:
PS1 Spiel:

* Judge Dredd (4,99 €)

Isn't that a light-gun game?
Or was there another Dredd-game released in the end of PsOne-era?

And who is actually choosing these PsOne-games? I see no logic at all...

MadFuzzy

Benedict said:
And who is actually choosing these PsOne-games? I see no logic at all...

Sony can only put up PS1 titles that they developed themselves or titles that they still have the rights to distribute (like some Namco titles in Europe).

Everything else is down to indvidual publishers choosing to release their titles and getting them re-rated by PEGI for European release, since nearly all PS1 games came out before PEGI existed at the start of 2003. For example, Castlevania hasn't come out in Europe on the store as Konami Europe probably hasn't chosen to do it yet.

ram

Benedict said:
Isn't that a light-gun game?
Or was there another Dredd-game released in the end of PsOne-era?

yep - its the lightgun game - which doesnt make sens but whatever - the more, the better.

CSSer

steverulez said:
So.. is the PixelJunk Monsters demo only available in Japan? >.<

It's in English if you set your xmb to English (Use an English account?). Also... I think it should be on the UK store now as it's been updated.

ukiraros

NeonBlade said:
I checked the U.S store this morning before I went to work and I didn't see the DMC4 demo at all.

The DMC4 demo is already up on the JP store. The US will be later today.

ukiraros

Crisis said:
I thought Japan got it this week and North America got it next week.

The OP has posted that the DMC4 demo release this week for US. I don't know if it's right or wrong but hopefully it will be release later today.

ukiraros said:
The OP has posted that the DMC4 demo release this week for US. I don't know if it's right or wrong but hopefully it will be release later today.
just to note, the jp demo is full eglish text, even control descriptions.

tanod

when is my burrito
posting this from my psp in a hospital. tanod family soon to be +1. :) i think the hospital firewall is keeping me from using remote play though :mad:

Erebus

How much PJMT is gonna cost in the US Store?

It's 5 euros on the greek store. Should I wait for the US version?

Clipjoint

tanod said:
posting this from my psp in a hospital. tanod family soon to be +1. :) i think the hospital firewall is keeping me from using remote play though :mad:

Congrats Tanod! Really happy for you!

reminder

tanod said:

Congrats! :)

Make sure he/she posts future update threads for the PS4 and PS5. :D

Oneself

Next gen Tanod FTW. ;P

About Pixel Junk Monsters: +1 sale. I just tried the JPN demo and it's much better than expected. I was sure it would be boring as hell, judging from the videos, but it's quite fun and original for an "RTS". And I love the soundtrack, reminds me of the original Katamari.

Spank_Magnet

The Male Lewinsky
Congrats Tanod.
BTW don't hurry back; this new guy had the PAL updates nailed by midday GMT unlike your 7pm slackness ;-)

Ristlager

Is it just me, or is there something wrong with the payment. None of my cards seem to work :( I just wanted to buy PJM.

And congrats to tanod, it is really a fantastic feeling getting a baby :)

HiVision

Ristlager said:
Is it just me, or is there something wrong with the payment. None of my cards seem to work :( I just wanted to buy PJM.

And congrats to tanod, it is really a fantastic feeling getting a baby :)

Did you try and buy it from the japanese demo? For that you need a Japanese credit card as it's all wired to the japan store afaik.
You need to buy it directly from your local psn which should accept your credit card fine.

GrayFoxPL

tanod said:

Woot! Confratulations to you and your better half. :DD

Name the boy "Gaf" and if it's a girl then "Gaf" will be okay too! :D

Top Bottom