• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down [Back Up]

explodet

Yep, my buddy was kicked out of a Space Marine multiplayer game and I was losing handily to a 9th rank Makoto on Street Fighter 3rd Strike online and I was booted off shortly after.

KillerAJD

Yeah, just got booted off playing Dead Nation with a buddy. We had tons of problems with the game a few months ago, so we just chalked it up to the game being still broken. I am able to log back in though.

Was down for about two minutes here. Went to Twitter and searched "PSN" and saw the RAGE from gamers around the globe.

But we're back.

Nothing from the @Playstation or @AskPlaystation accounts. I guess if it isn't tweeted, DID IT REALLY HAPPEN!?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
We're all waiting for the next big hacking scandal LOL... but this aint it.

Have been signed in since 7 this evening, downloading, RE4 HD, Lonesome Road, Dead money, Blade Kitten, Battlefield 1942, Three avatars, 6 themes, and the free Resident Evils, and I didn't get booted at all. Woulda been pretty mad if I was !

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
"Unscheduled Maintenance"... hehe

AngelSoldier said:
Have been signed in since 7 this evening, downloading, RE4 HD, Lonesome Road, Dead money, Blade Kitten, Battlefield 1942, Three avatars, 6 themes, and the free Resident Evils, and I didn't get booted at all. Woulda' been pretty mad if I was !

Well look @ you Mr. Big Spender, how's the caviar and dom perignon

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
BocoDragon said:
We're all waiting for the next big hacking scandal LOL... but this aint it.
83b0d8757585ba416d9b7f6qxt.jpg

GraveRobberX said:
"Unscheduled Maintenance"... hehe

Well look @ you Mr. Big Spender, how's the caviar and dom perignon

Normally, the spare money from my paycheck(The stuff that doesn't get relegated to Bills, food, or "other") buys something I want, like a full $60 game, or maybe a DVD/Blu-ray, or whatever, but this week there was nothing in specific that I wanted. So I bought some $20 PSN cards instead. I'm kinda bad with money management ... >_>

Emitan

AngelSoldier said:
Normally, the spare money from my paycheck(The stuff that doesn't get relegated to Bills, food, or "other") buys something I want, like a full $60 game, or maybe a DVD/Blu-ray, or whatever, but this week there was nothing in specific that I wanted. So I bought some $20 PSN cards instead. I'm kinda bad with money management ... >_>
Welcome to the club... :(

Top Bottom