• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Flash Sale "Survival Deals" coming this weekend (10/16-10/19)

SomTervo

Can we please start putting US or EU or JPN in the titles of threads like these?

Or even just $ or £?

It's really infuriating, all these regions have totally different sales and pricing structures, we shouldn't lump all of them into one "PSN" category.

Lol. Sony hung up my payment at 10:45 am and after taking ten minutes to reboot my computer and log in, it's still hung up.

I will let you all know if I get the discount price when I try to pay after the deadline. Argh.

ZSP looked interesting and both Bioshocks for $6 is good stuff...or would be.

Can we please start putting US or EU or JPN in the titles of threads like these?

Or even just $ or £?

It's really infuriating, all these regions have totally different sales and pricing structures, we shouldn't lump all of them into one "PSN" category.

Flash sales have never occurred in any region beyond US.

Also, watch for comma splices.

However, you're right - I've already apologized for missing it earlier in the thread.

Ended up buying Bioshock 1 and 2. I had never played them and they were cheap.
I started with 1 and the atmosphere is amazing, although I have this problem in which I have trouble understanding people talking by radio, so, while makes it more immersive, it bothers me that the only one I have this problem with is Atlas (Is that his name? I don't remember, to be honest)

A nice mix between shooters (although I find myself playing stealthy and only scoring headshots, like I tend to do in this kind of games) and horror. The Telekinesis augment makes me want a sequel to Psy-Ops so much...

I'm thinking about getting GTA V too, although I'm not sure... How's the game in PS3 and overall? I never played the story in San Andreas, just kept driving around and causing mayhem...

Looks like I will not get the Flash Sale price on the games.

I clicked "confirm" at 10:45am PST but Sony did not complete the transaction.

I chatted with Sony customer support immediately after this happened and they told me to log back in after 24 hours since Sony was blocking my ability to complete the transaction. (Which is weird since I was used the same US credit card I always use.)

I came back 24 hours later, as they told me, and my cart is empty.

Now a customer service manager is saying today that I simply will not get the Flash Sale prices for the games. They offered a $20 voucher for their "servers being saturated" but would not complete my Flash Sale transaction.

Obviously, I'm pretty disappointed with this.

Top Bottom