• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Flash Sale (US)

God that sale is awful. Anything good on the PS4 list has already been a free PS+ game. Sony doesn't want my money I guess. Three straight sales, and I've yet to make a purchase.

How much of that falls on Sony though? How much influence do they have on third parties lowering prices for a sale?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
LotF is dirt cheap, wow. For that price I'd recommend it. It's not great, but if you're craving a Souls-like or a decent little action-RPG until you get something meatier, it's worth it for the price of a cappuccino.
Are Resident Evil 5&6 worth it for the co-op?
5 definitely is. Not 6 though.

Bluenoser

How much of that falls on Sony though? How much influence do they have on third parties lowering prices for a sale?

Oh probably none, I have no idea how it works.... still sucks though, but it's all down to my own preferences and expectations on pricing.

Cotrip

Asked on the other PSN sales thread, but here I go again:

How's Moonhunters on PS4? I heard it had a lot of technical problems on launch.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
This might be the worst Flash Sale yet. I like how the one Resident Evil that I would buy (RE4) isn't on sale.

geomon

Is the Street Fighter Alpha 3 on Vita a port for the system or just a PSOne Classic dump? Because I had the PS1 game and it's excruciating load times. I'd like a better version of the esto SF of all time.

It's not Alpha 3 Max, just the PS1 port.

If you're looking for a gem, Divekick on PS4 is absolutely glorious, fighting game with 2 buttons, easiest to learn, hard to master. Had a blast playing with friends on PC.

For 1$ it's an absolute steal.

Akoi

I mean it is a weak sale but there is a better one also going on right now right? I hope it didn't end already.

Also to call out the Jackbox team in particular, what an awful discount for your first party pack.

That's the trilogy for $23.99, not the first game.. It's cheaper than the steam sale ($30 vs $24)

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
It kills me every time blazblu and guilty gear are put on sale as I want to buy them but they still refuse to patch PS3 stick support in. I will continue to wait...

When are we gonna see some real slashed pricing on a bunch of VR stuff?

Anyways, how does RE5 compare to the steam version? I've never played that game( been in my backlog for years).

Van Bur3n

Are those Resident Evil games any good or are they the dog shit people make them out to be?

I've started playing the series and I'm currently on REmake and have RE4 on the backlog to be played soon after, and plan on getting RE7 at a cheaper price. Should I bother with RE5 and RE6?

Z3M0G

They should have called this the Couch Multiplayer sale... there are a lot of interesting looking 4-player games and such for only a few bucks.

Z3M0G

Ok, might be finally time for Ragnarok Odyssey Ace...

Are there QOL improvements over the first one? Or would I only notice differences late in the game?

Might snag Valhalla Knights 3 for Vita. Looks like a B-tier trashy action rpg but at $6 I don't mind.

Edit: on second thought this one looks absolutely dire. Nope.

Is the first Dead Island worth it? Or just get Riptide for ps4?

Neither, I would recommend Dying Light instead, but I don't think it's on sale. If I were you I would save the money for another game.

You can always watch a gameplay on youtube and decide, just ignore the GOAT trailer, it's completely different from the game.

Centuries from now, archaeologists will uncover the ruins of my PSN wishlist, where several Vita titles still sit never discounted.

Resident Evil 6 – $7.99

Worth it if i never played it before? Just wondering if the PS4 version is good.

It's a very good action game, played it on PS3 when it came out and had fun. AFAIK, RE6 is a good port, I think it's a solid 60fps 1080p if I remember the digital foundry video correctly.

inner-G

Banned
Agh, every time i see one of these, the lack of backwards-compatability stings again.

Would love to get Capcom vs. SNK 2 for cheap, but don't want to need the PS3 hooked up to play it.

Xenoflare

God that sale is awful. Anything good on the PS4 list has already been a free PS+ game. Sony doesn't want my money I guess. Three straight sales, and I've yet to make a purchase.

Edit: Why will no one put Persona 5 on sale... not even $10 off?

Even though I also waiting for a P5 sale to double dip (already finished the game on PS3 and ain't gonna pony up $90 CAD for a game I finished), there is no point of discounting a game that doesn't need a sale to move it.....

Eylos

Banned
Btw some old games need to change price i looked so5 price yesterday and still is 60U$ same for Others old games

And looks that some games are Very hard to be on Sale while Others are Very commom

Top Bottom