• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Flash Sale (US)

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I've been waiting for Ratchet and Clank & Shadow of the Beast to fall to 9.99 or below.

tumblr_ojdqadkIk21umiek2o1_r1_250.gif

Ratchet & Clank has been $9.99 for new physical copies a few times, as recently as a couple weeks ago.

Ratchet & Clank has been $9.99 for new physical copies a few times, as recently as a couple weeks ago.

Sadly physical copies aren't officially sold where I am (Pakistan), and importing it's not an option. The copies that are available are mostly 20$ or slightly above that.

Eylos

Banned
Sadly physical copies aren't officially sold where I am (Pakistan), and importing it's not an option. The copies that are available are mostly 20$ or slightly above that.
Same thing, physical copies of ratchet are kinda overpriced i dont know why over here

I don't know how good the console port is but this is a good deal.
I adored it on PC. Fills somewhat of a hole that L4D left but with a focus on melee and unique player traits over gunfire. Can be very tough though and of course the 'tank' special is just as shit here as in L4D.

Debating grabbing the PS4 version myself out of curiosity, but I fear the community is dry and the performance makes it unwise.
I bought it and the performance is good. Only thing that was bad was the annoying bugs that caused you to get booted from the game. They pushed a patch a month ago and now it's smooth.

Also, Warhammer Fantasy is not exactly the W40K universe. One is sci-fi and the other is more D&D with a heavy metal twist.

There are hints over the years that Warhammer Fantasy and 40K are connected but that's a topic all on its own.
Thanks all. Debating on still picking it up, despite possibly buying Witcher 3 soon....it just seems like a deal that is too good to pass up.

I am very intrigued at the Warhammer / 40k distinction....regardless, what I have seen of the game looks pretty nutso. Might watch a bunch of streams of the game to hype me in to buying it.

autoduelist

How is RO:ACE? Heard me things but 6 bucks idk

Budget monster hunter. If you are the type to be offended by that you'll hate it. I really had fun. That said, do not use the free dlc... it is meant to quick level people who played the non ace version and will ruin the game if you've never played it.

Might snag Valhalla Knights 3 for Vita. Looks like a B-tier trashy action rpg but at $6 I don't mind.

Edit: on second thought this one looks absolutely dire. Nope.

It's actually kinda fun. You can switch your teams classes around and combat is fun, if a bit janky. I put a ridiculous number of hours into it once it clicked.

It's cool because it does subclasses really well, and so you can really fine tune you and you ai squad. Iirc you have one main class that levels, and one or two subclasses that affect skills and stats, but don't level. So you switch around your classes to unlock different skill paths and build your team

Two big issues... things are too far apart, so a lot more running between places than there should be.

Some trophies would be a massive time sink, like iirc you need to level every class to 99. So then they sell dlc pills for like a buck that give you 10 levels in a class. F that.

ghibli99

Nothing for me this time... whew!

(but I did buy Dead Cells on Bundle Stars, so I didn't make it through the week unscathed)

bman94

Damn, nothing that I want. How is it after I get a PS4 the sales fail to interest me but when I didn't have a PS4 the sales were filled with games that I wanted.

$8 for Dead Island. Awfully tempting. ������

Do you hate yourself? I paid $5 for that game and still pissed off I wasted money on it.

There are hints over the years that Warhammer Fantasy and 40K are connected but that's a topic all on its own.
They killed those rumors officially. Especially obvious with warhammer fantasy realms or whatever they turned it into.

Also should be noted that Vermintide is unplayable without ps+ not even the single player

Didn't 7 Days to Die get shit reviews?
It's awful. Like, truly one of the worst gaming experiences you could have

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Can't believe I bought it full price. People seemed to like it on release on my friends list, but... yeah. No.

I'll go to bat for 7DTD here and say that while it launched in an absolutely dire state, the devs have been supporting it pretty well and it's since been patched several times and is much, much better now. Still janky, but very fun, especially if you're playing with friends.

Fisty

Any impressions on the Tropico 5 DLC? Already got the game free, but still haven't started. Would be a good opportunity to jump in with all DLC if it's worth it

CornDogg

Regretting I didn't pick up Titanfall 2 when it was just on sale. Hoping it pops back up on sale on PSN or Best Buy fairly soon.

Top Bottom