• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN is down?

Floody

Just the store for me, which annoyingly is all I wanna use, so I can buy something and leave it to download while I'm at work.

LQX

No wonder I have not been able to add any of the games from PSN+ to my cart. What day for this service to be down. Get it together Sony.

ornery

Bought a PS4 Pro tonight and was in the process of buying Horizon Zero Dawn from the PS Store.......then blam.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
Better to have maintenance. I know that my friend has had some PSN messaging problems so hope this addresses that. For me messaging is slower than normal too.

Sucks to have no YT or Twitch though.

Palpable

PS4 claims it's maintenance, but PSN status website says "engineers are working to address the issue". Would they really do maintenance on a holiday?

PrinceKee

Yep, I was wondering why I couldn’t sign in on chrome. So I tried on my ps4 and says it’s undergoing maintenance. Just wanted to get my PS+ games and play until dawn...

Nightfall

Can't get onto the store, and can't go online in Hitman to unlock rewards

I would go outside if I remembered the way

image.php

KyleCross

I would say it would be yet another DDoS as it's an American holiday, but it's late at night now so the holiday is over.

Top Bottom