• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN NA - Sale of the Dead - Week 1

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Hopefully Old Hunters is...

Bought Bloodborne day one and still haven't played that DLC because Sony refuse to put it on sale. Sony is in that "lol full game + DLC cheaper than just DLC" full dumbass mode on that game.

The Old Hunters is more than worth the asking price and one of the best DLCs ever.

Zero315

Banned
List is missing The Walking Dead Season 3 (A New Frontier) for $11.24. I'll probably grab that and Edith Finch. Waiting for Telltale games continues to pay off.

h0tp0ck3t

Corpse Party and Book of Shadows are great but stay the fuck away from Blood Drive.
Story is as terrible as the framerate

Out of all the horror games on that list....

There is one game I will recommend above all else.

Do yourself a favor and buy Corpse Party.

Week 1...

Yeah, I want to play them this weekend, but for a cheaper price, what’s your point? :p

I’m kidding btw

Gurish

RE: Code Veronica worth it at such price?

I know it’s not the most beloved entrybut I wonder if there is any worthy quality in it.

Do yourselves a favor and pick up Corpse Party. It's a magnificent game.

You don't need the sequels, although they're also largely enjoyable (but largely irrelevant to the magnificent first game).

I'm really tempted by the Witcher, but I won't be able to play it for a few months. I wonder if I should buy it now, or if I will be able to find it cheaper a few months from now. Hmm...

chaos789

Banned
I noticed on the store the games listed say on sale from 10/17 to 10/31. Is this a 2 week sale or are there going to be different games on sale next week?

Interested in Edith Finch just not sure if I should wait for it to drop lower or not, since its only about 2 hours long.

Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection – $8.09 ($10.79)

what is this game ^ again?

also,

I never bought RE1 remake or Dead rising ,
are these games physical or digital only.

Last question ,
anyone remember that Zombie game (top shooter ) you can coop
dead nation or something like that.

Is that on sale?

De_Legend

Banned

Bought Bloodborne day one and still haven't played that DLC because Sony refuse to put it on sale. Sony is in that "lol full game + DLC cheaper than just DLC" full dumbass mode on that game.

It was on sale last year, looks like you missed it.

Jawmuncher

Code Veronica PS4/PS2 Classic for 3.74 is just the price I wanted. I'm guessing it was selling like shit for them to drop it that low so fast.

The Old Hunters is more than worth the asking price and one of the best DLCs ever.

That's not how this works. It's old. Old things I buy on sale, hence the sale thread :)

Maybe I'll grab Edith Finch. People seem to like it here. It's like Vanishing of Ethan Carter right?

Markew001

Old Hunters was on sale about a year ago for 7.99 (PS+ price) sooo hopefully again soon?

iiicon

Anyone heard any rumours about a save $15 promo when you spend $100? October is normally the time in the cycle it appears but I've heard nothin'.

Would rather wait if there's one coming up!

I wonder if they've quietly killed that promotion, because they're running a 'Day 1 Digital' promotion until November where you get a 20% off coupon if you purchase any 2 select games.

PudieRSC

Trying to decide between Thumber and Witcher 3. I know I'll like Thumper. The hype of Witcher has gotten to me, but I'm worried it might be a little too slow and open for me.

KarasuEXE

Ugh, just bought Virtue's Last Reward recently...

Oh well, at least I'm enjoying it so far. Will enjoy the sale and buy ZTD
and be prepared for disappointment

Grabbing Code Veronica X, despite recalling it being my least favorite entry in the classic run.

I'm guessing next week discounts will be applied to classic RE titles and Silent Hill for Vita.

Mikey Jr.

As someone who works for a gaming news site (and as worked in the industry for years), that's a ridiculous request. It's a list of things that are on sale, not original content one has put real time and effort into crafting from scratch. The fact they they "spent an hour writing things down" is meaningless.

Ok, but then if the author DOESN'T do it, then we WOULDN'T have these nice laid out lists in the OP. So the guy is doing work.

Author of this article shouldn't do them for a while.

I'm sure people will be asking where the list is.

Hexa

I'm really tempted by the Witcher, but I won't be able to play it for a few months. I wonder if I should buy it now, or if I will be able to find it cheaper a few months from now. Hmm...

Its $20 for the complete edition. I'll be shocked if it gets cheaper than that on the Playstation Store. Maybe physical.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Grabbing Code Veronica X, despite recalling it being my least favorite entry in the classic run.

I'm guessing next week discounts will be applied to classic RE titles and Silent Hill for Vita.

FYI in case you didn't already know. Code Veronica X on PS4 is not the remastered version. It's an emulated version of the PS2 game running at 720p equivalent resolution.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
How is the Resident Evil 7 DLC? Should I buy each individually or buy the season pass?

Honestly, as someone who bought the season pass .. it's underwhelming. The banned footage are more like puzzle rooms. The 2 upcoming one's in December are both story based and one of them is free.

gunstarhero

Observer any good?

It was mentioned in the cyberpunk thread here on GAF not too long ago. Almost done with Ruiner, and still need more Blade Runner type stuff in my veins...

Top Bottom